Foldable Mobility Scooters
EV RiderModel: TRANSPORT
Retail Price: $2,499.00$1,499.00
- Easy Fold and Go portability
- 2.4" Ground Clearance
- Reliable 4 Pole Motor
- 16" Wide foldable seat
Pride MobilityModel: S19
Retail Price: $2,259.00$1,689.00
- Folds in just three easy steps
- Exclusive tiller design
- Adjustable tiller
- Up to 12.5 miles range per charge
- Easy to transport at home, hotels, or airports
- Can be stowed upright or laid down
- Front and rear LED lights
- Available in sealed lead acid batteries (standard) or lithium-ion batteries (optional)
MeritsModel: S542 - Yoga
Retail Price: $2,259.00$1,899.00
- FREE Armrests
- 24V Li-Ion battery, quick charge with 4A off-board charger
- Strong light-weight alloy aluminum frame for easy folding and carrying
- Small foldable dimension for easy storage
- Height and angle adjustable steering tiller to fit individual user demand
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Patented Twin-front-wheels w/ spring suspension system offers excellent stability during sharp turning
Free RiderModel: Luggie
Retail Price: $2,599.00$2,099.00
- Easily Folds for compact storage
- Rolls like luggage
- Optional Hard Travel Case
- Long Lift Lithium Battery
Scooter storage is often a concern for people who need a transportation aid. The basic design of the foldable mobility scooter gives users a dependable choice that is as pleasant to put away as it is to use. No fuss, no hassle - certain models can even be rolled like a piece of luggage.
Turning radius is a factor worth considering when shopping around for your travel solution, but it becomes even more important when purchasing a collapsible mobility scooter. Surprisingly, the constant folding and reassembly does not affect the device’s overall radius.
With standard ranges of between 32 to 35 inches, you are sure to find a model that works in tight spaces as well as larger rooms. The battery life of these devices ensures a longer time span between charges. Packs are specially placed on each collapsible mobility scooter to avoid any unnecessary movement or jostling. Standard batteries run for up to 10 miles on one full charge.
When it comes time for a recharge, users can easily plug in their devices. These convenient little models provide certain features that stand out from our more conventional transport options. A comprehensive form means the device can hold up to 250 pounds, and while this is somewhat less than other models, it is worth considering the value of portability. The speed is also lower, with a maximum of about 4 mph, and while this may seem significantly lower than standard models, it actually provides a smooth ride that gets you around comfortably, safely, and quickly.
The team at Scooter Direct is committed to making the buying experience safe, simple, and convenient. We can help anyone navigate the buying process with friendly advice and years of knowledgeable about the best devices. Contact us today to see how great it can be to increase mobility at price that will not break the budget.