Pride i-Go Folding Scooter
The Pride i-Go has an Airline-compliant, lithium-ion battery and disassembles into two pieces with the heaviest piece weighing 32.8 lbs.
The i-Go™ folding mobility scooter offers the quality and designed to meet your travel needs. Since it can be easily
disassembled into two lightweight pieces and carried just like regular luggage, the i-Go™ makes for the perfect on-the-go travel companion.
Highlights of the Pride i-Go Folding Scooter
- Airline-compliant, lithium-ion battery loaded in right side of the floor deck**
- Compact and less than 12” high when separated and seat back removed
- Disassembles into two pieces with the heaviest piece weighing 32.8 lbs.
- Foldable seat with removable base cushion and seat back
- LED headlight
- Perforated rear rubber tires
- Spacious foot and pass through room
- Storage in base of scooter, seat folds neatly on top
- Easily towable like a suitcase
- Telescoping and angle adjustable tiller, lowest position used for storage and the highest used for driving and towing
- USB charging port in console
- Two-speed selector switch
Summary Specs of the i-Go Folding Mobility Scooter
- Top Speed: 4 MPH
- Driving Range: Up to 9.3 miles at 220 lbs., 7 miles at 275 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 45.9"
- Ground Clearance: 4.2" at mid-frame
- Carrying capacity: 275 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 32.8 lbs. (rear base with seat back)
- Total Weight: 60.6 lbs.
Ideal uses for the Pride iGo Folding Scooter model S20
- Great for travel.
- Great for tight spaces
- Paved surfaces only
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
Details and Specifications for the Pride i-Go Folding Scooter
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed2||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||4.2” at mid-frame|
|Front Wheels||8” hub motor|
|Rear Wheels||9” perforated|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Per Charge Range2,5|| Up to 7 miles at 275 lbs.
Up to 9.3 miles at 220 lbs.
|Standard Electronics||Brushless motor|
|Component Weights6|| Base (with seat): 60.6 lbs.
Batteries 4.8 lbs.
Heaviest piece 32.8 lbs.(rear base with seat back)
|Battery Requirements4||25.2v 9.6 AH Lithium-ion|
|Battery Charger||3.5 amp lithium-ion|
|Warranty|| 3 years on frame
2 years on electronics (does not include charger)
1 year on motor, battery and charger
1 This product is not a medical device and is not intended to assist, treat, diagnose, or alleviate any medical condition or disability.
2 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
3 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or - 3%).
4 Lithium-ion required.
5 Results derived from theoretical calculation based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
6 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
Manual and Videos for the Pride i-Go Folding Scooter
Owners Manual: Owners Manual Link
Brochure: Brochure Link
Warranty for the Pride i-Go Folding Scooter
In-Home Labor Warranty- 1 year
Frame: 3-year limited
Electronics: 2-year limited