Retail Price: $3,640.00$2,744.00
- FREE Spare Tire with Cover
- FREE New non-skid solid loading ramp
- Trailer for most Electric Scooters
- Eligible for licensing in all states
- Free Traction Grid on the trailer floor
- Full Warranty but no refund
Magneta TrailersModel: UWT1
Retail Price: $2,795.00$2,150.00
- Lightweight trailer can be towed even by a small car
- Low-profile design keeps trailer close to the ground for easy loading and unloading
- Loading ramp pivots up and secures in place for travel
- Polished aluminum platform with tread plate pattern won't rust
- 2" Ball Coupler
- Assembly Required
We carry scooter trailers from Scoota, Pulmor, and Magneta at Scooter Direct. Each of these brands offers unique products, all designed for use with smaller cars. Our selection is always economical, and these products are no exception: they will allow you to transport your mobility aid without breaking the bank.
Scoota’s mobility aid trailer is designed to carry almost any power chair or scooter with ease. It includes a load capacity of 600lbs, heavier than a standard mobility aid. It includes a rubber-coated pull-down ramp for easy loading and unloading without any slips. This product’s tires are suitable for highway use, meaning there’s no limit to where you can go. Usable on almost any car or truck that sits at least 8 inches off the ground, this product also includes a one-year warranty covering parts.
From Pulmor, we offer the Yuppie Mobility Trailer, a unique product that completely shields your mobility aid from the elements. When you purchase this product with the optional rear ramp door, loading your mobility aid is simple. The Yuppie has a large capacity that will allow you to tow other objects in addition to your mobility aid, making it ideal for traveling. This product is available in several different colors to suit your tastes, or perhaps to match your vehicle.
Finally, the Magneta Wheelchair and Electric Scooter Trailer is a heavy-duty product in a small package. This product can easily accommodate almost any mobility aid. It includes an easy-to-use on ramp and its powder coat finish resists rust. Assembly is relatively simple, requiring only a few hand tools. This product will give you the freedom of mobility with almost any vehicle, even the smallest car.