- Standard ground shipping is FREE for almost all orders.
- Estimated time of delivery is 3 to 5 business days.
- Most packages are shipped via FedEx, UPS or various motor freight companies.
- Most Orders will be drop shipped directly to you from the manufacturer warehouse to your home doorstep.
- Special circumstances such as city or ferry fees, or rural areas may alter freight quotes and necessitate additional fees. Customer will be contacted for approval for any special freight charges.
- Additional freight charges may be incurred if customer delays delivery
- Customer will be notified of any shipping delays or backorders.
- With a few exceptions, we only ship to the 48 Contiguous United States. Contact a Scooter Direct representative for specific product shipping questions.
» Curbside Delivery:
This is our standard freight delivery service for mobility scooters and lift chairs unless identified otherwise. The Freight company will deliver your order to your shipping address front door. This is the best solution for fast mobility scooters, wheelchairs and other lighter mobility products or an economical solution for those who have assistance in unpacking and setting up your product.
Freight carrier must be able to access your curb with the equipment needed to provide service, as defined solely by the freight carrier. If they are not able to drive to the shipping address then customer may be required by freight carrier to meet them at an accessible location.
» Inside delivery:
This service includes delivery inside your first threshold: garage or front door. It is available on most mobility products for an additional Charge. Customers are responsible to un-box the order.
Inside Delivery is available for mobility scooters, power wheelchairs and lift chairs !
» White Glove Service:
includes delivery into your home, unpacking and carton removal. This delivery service is provided by the manufacturer. The manufacturer will provide you with the contact information for an in home set up technician. Once your chair has been delivered by the shipping company you may contact the technician and arrange to have the technician un-box your chair, install the batteries or position your Lift chair or Bed where you want it.
- Except for Mobility Scooter Delivery, orders shipped with FedEx, UPS or DHL will be left at your home front door. No delivery signature is required.
Please inspect your order as soon as possible. If there is any freight damage, please call us immediately at 1-800-987-6791 and save all the packaging materials. We will coordinate repair or replacement of your order.
- Orders shipped with a Motor Freight company: delivery signature is required. The local terminal will contact the buyer within 48 hours prior to delivery to schedule a specific convenient delivery time.
If there is any minor damage to the packaging, please note the damage on the paper when you are asked to sign.
If the damage seems extensive, or you can see that your order has been damaged, please call us immediately at 1-800-987-6791, and do not sign for the package.
Please note:customers will receive less than full credit on any order returned to sender as either refused or undeliverable (other than freight damaged goods) due to return shipping charges.
You can save on some models and brands if you want to pickup your mobility scooter. Some of the locations are in Tampa Florida, Las Vegas Nevada, Exeter Pennsylvania and Glendale Arizona.
Cancellations have No fee if requested before we issue shipping instructions to our warehouse. In order to help us cancel your order before we begin the shipping process, please contact us:
- By phone at 1-800-987-6791
- Before 5pm EST the same day of your order
If you decide to cancel your order after the No Fee Cancellation Policy deadline, we will process your request under our standard Return Policy.