Reclining Back Wheelchairs
If you find yourself spending a large amount of time restricted to a seated position due to illness or weakness, a reclining wheelchair may provide the comfort and support you’ve been needing. When you sit for long periods of time, it can place a great deal of stress on your spine, causing discomfort and even pain. These reclining back wheelchairs provide expertly-engineered features such as hydraulic reclining mechanisms, swing-away elevating leg rests, and headrest extensions with cushioned head immobilizers for the maximum level of safety, comfort, and functionality.
Drive MedicalModel: PLA416FBUARAD-SF
MSRP $1,151.33 MSRP $1,151.33 $598.34
- Easily convert the armrests into desk arm, half arm, and full arm with the push of a button.
- Armrests adjust to eight individual heights in ½” increments for complete customization.
- Adjustable height and length, flip-back, removable, padded arms
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18"
- All-Aluminum frame Dual Axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions
- Over-center cross brace eliminates need for seat guides
- Works with seating and positioning accessories
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5° – 20°
Drive MedicalModel: SSP18RBDFA
MSRP $1,260.79 MSRP $1,260.79 $575.00
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180°
- Arms have support extension for reclining position
- Carbon Steel frame with silver vein finish
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests and Metal foot plates
SIGN UP FOR SPECIAL OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS!!!
When you join our mailing list you'll be the first to know about our Specials, Promotional Offers, & Free Newsletter.