Crutches are great walking aids for users with temporary disability. Crutches come in many sizes and often can be adjusted. Standard crutches come in wood or aluminum. These crutches are used on temporary basis for a leg, knee, ankle, or foot injury. They come in different sizes and are adjustable in height. Forearm crutches attach a cuff to your forearm and have grips for your hands, for those that need extra support and stability when walking. Typically forearm crutches are for users who need them on longer time basis.
Drive MedicalModel: 10406
MSRP $155.00 MSRP $155.00 $109.00
- Durable, steel construction
- Push-buttons easily adjust in height
- 500 lb Capacity
Drive MedicalModel: 10403-5
MSRP $145.00 MSRP $145.00 $69.00
- Vinyl-coated, ergonomically contoured arm cuffs molded for comfort and stability
- Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing
- Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable
- Extra-large tips for added stability
- Ortho K Handle is hard plastic
SIGN UP FOR SPECIAL OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS!!!
When you join our mailing list you'll be the first to know about our Specials, Promotional Offers, & Free Newsletter.