Crutches are great walking aids for users with temporary disability. Crutches come in many sizes and often can be adjusted. Standard crutches come in wood or aluminum. These crutches are used on temporary basis for a leg, knee, ankle, or foot injury. They come in different sizes and are adjustable in height. Forearm crutches attach a cuff to your forearm and have grips for your hands, for those that need extra support and stability when walking. Typically forearm crutches are for users who need them on longer time basis.
Drive MedicalModel: 10403-5
Retail Price: $145.00$79.00
- Extra large tips for added stability
- Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable
Drive MedicalModel: 10410-12
Retail Price: $85.00$50.00
- Assembly provides safety and comfort.
- One piece molded plastic cuff and hand grip
Drive MedicalModel: 10406
Retail Price: $155.00$109.00
- Durable, steel construction
- Push-buttons easily adjust in height
- 500 lb Capacity