Drive Medical Scooters
Drive MedicalModel: COBRAGT422CS
MSRP $8,645.00 MSRP $8,645.00 $4,849.00
- 12 Month In-Home Service Warranty
- Front and rear wheel suspension
- Pneumatic tires
- Ergonomic handle and controller
- Height adjustable, swivel, fold-down, reclining backrest.
- 7" Ground Clearance
1. Who is Drive Medical?
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare carries a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, CPAP products, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
2. What is a recreational mobility scooter?
Recreational mobility scooters are for the mobility impaired but have greater stability and are able to handle higher speeds. These models are typically not FDA approved.
3. Can I change the seats on my mobility scooter?
Larger mobility scooters have an option of seat size but not seat style.
4. Can I add a headlight on the scooter?
Built-in headlights are included on most scooter models. You can add a battery operated light available at Scooter Direct or you can get one from a bike store or a bicycle store.
5. Do mobility scooters come with a turn indicator?
Larger mobility scooters typically have a lighting package that includes brakes and turn signals.
6. Do mobility scooters have a charging point for phones?
Some mobility scooters have a USB charge port. If not then Scooter Direct offers an XLR Charger that converts the XLR plug to a USB charger.
7. Will the tires leave a mark on floors?
The tires of these mobility scooters are designed to be non-marking on floors.
8. Can patients under the age of 18 drive these scooters?
Yes. Any mobility patient can operate these scooters or powerchairs. This is authorized by the ADA.