Shield InnovationsModel: EZRide+
MSRP $1,399.00 MSRP $1,399.00 $999.00
- Attaches to Most Manual Wheelchairs
- 3 Speeds; 3, 6 and 12 mph
- Reverse drive
- 360 degree turning
- Headlight and Horn
- Folds and stores easily
Drive MedicalModel: TITANLTE-18FS
MSRP $2,912.00 MSRP $2,912.00 $1,774.00
- Disassembles for transport & storage
- Flip-back armrests with height, width and angle adjustments
- Interchangeable color panels in red & blue
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Bluetooth electronics for easy troubleshooting and diagnosing
Pride MobilityModel: Jazzy Passport
MSRP $2,879.00 MSRP $2,879.00 $2,139.00
- In-Home Service Warranty
- Great for Travel, Simply folds for transport
- Adjustable Swing Away Joystick
- Lithium Battery, Convenient Storage, Lap Belt, & Cup Holder Included
- Specialty foam seat designed for extreme comfort
- 3" Ground Clearance
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
Golden TechModel: GP162B
MSRP $2,199.00 MSRP $2,199.00 $1,545.00
- Easy Disassembly for travel
- Charge Battery on or off the chair
- Under seat storage basket standard
- Comfortable, full-size stadium style seat
- Black, non-scuffing tires with shiny hubcaps
- Smooth 26” turning radius great for indoors
Pride MobilityModel: Go-Chair
MSRP $2,249.00 MSRP $2,249.00 $1,549.00
- Choice of 6 colors
- 18” x 17” or 20" x 18", 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- Increased 300 lb. weight capacity
- Larger, 18 amp batteries
- Improved agility - longer wheel base; wider stance
- Dual swing-away, under seat storage bins
- One hand feather-touch disassembly
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
MSRP $6,049.00 MSRP $6,049.00 $1,889.00
- Excellent maneuverability Indoor / Outdoor
- Small & Light power wheelchair
- Lightweight and easy to disassemble for handling, storage and transportation
- Excellent maneuverability
MSRP $4,399.00 MSRP $4,399.00 $1,789.00
- Super light and easy disassembly for storage and transportation
- Wireless electronic connector
- Ideal as personal secondary portable power wheelchair
- Compact size to easily fit into the trunk of most cars
- Ultra strong steel frame with limited lifetime warranty
- Adjustable height armrests
- Colors Available: Standard:Red, Blue Deluxe: Pink, White and Turquoise
MSRP $5,395.00 MSRP $5,395.00 $1,579.00
- Easily assembles with connectorless technology
- Disassembles into three easy to manage parts
- Rear Wheel Drive
- High Back Vinyl Chair
MSRP $5,695.00 MSRP $5,695.00 $2,399.00
- Revolutionary Envirofriendly Battery
- Easily assembles with connectorless tech
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Extra Light, 93 lbs
MSRP $3,899.00 MSRP $3,899.00 $1,995.00
- Weighs only 56 lbs without Battery
- Foldable and Compact Design
- Easy to use Joystick
- Lithium Battery Pack
1. Can I use these chairs on the grass? I need something that I can use to walk my dog in the park.
Generally, these models can be used on any firm ground, so it depends on the compactness of grass, gravel or other non-paved terrain. Some models, like the Jazzy Passport have higher ground clearances making them capable for more off-road use.
2. Do we get a lap belt with the travel power chairs or do they need to be bought separately?
Most travel powerchairs do not come with a lap belt and they are not needed by most individuals. If no lap belt is supplied, it and other accessories can be added to most any model.
3. Why do some models like the Pride Jazzy Passport offer two different battery sizes?
Lithium Batteries are now common for many of the powerchairs to keep the weight low. However, airlines have a limit on the Amperage of Lithium Batteries that can be carried onto planes. Most powerchairs now offer an option for a Lithium Battery less than 11 Amps to meet this requirement.
4. Do airline approved batteries go as far as non-airline approved batteries?
No. Like any battery used in a scooter or powerchair, the amperage of the battery directly affects the usage time. Airline approved Lithium batteries have an average range of 6 miles per charge.
5. Can the batteries on the power chairs be removed and charged independently of the chair?
Most travel models have the ability to charge the batteries on or off the chair.
6. Can I order a wheelchair with a custom headrest?
Headrests are not typically available on travel powerchairs. The reason is that these models are typically smaller and a high back chair with a headrest would make it too top-heavy and create a safety hazard.
7. Do the chairs come assembled?
Travel Powerchairs have very few parts since they are designed to be quickly and easily folded for transport. You can expect minor assembly, such as connecting the joystick when you receive your new powerchair.
8. What kind of batteries do these power chairs use?
Some use Sealed Lead Acid(SLA) batteries and others use Lithium. Lithium Batteries are lighter weight but cost more. Both the SLA batteries and Lithium batteries can be taken on an airliner.
9. Does any power chair come with an oxygen tank holder?
Quite a few of the Golden and Pride models will support a steel mounted O2 Holder. These can be purchased as an accessory with the chair or later. Other models could accommodate the after-market soft O2 Holders.
10. How easy is to travel with these chairs?
Some of these models fold into one piece and others disassemble into several light weight parts. The models that disassemble are usually lighter parts and the whole chair folded into one piece. You must determine which style fits best with your abilities. Please call or chat with one of representatives if you need help choosing the best model for you.