Pride Jazzy Passport
Jazzy Passport folds easily in just a few simple steps and has an overall weight of just 60 lbs.
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Welcome the new Pride Jazzy Passport! You can experience the beauty of lightweight travel with this compact power chair.
The Jazzy Passport folds easily in just a few simple steps and has an overall weight of just 60 lbs. Traveling is a breeze with this power chair whether across town or across the world. The Jazzy Passport also offers ample storage space with a backseat pocket and an under-seat storage bag. You will also love the convenient mesh cup holder that keeps your drink close at hand.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact & Lightweight
- Great for Travel
- Folds in just a few simple steps for effortless transport
- Folded Size: 31” x 16” x 23.5”
- Adjustable Swing Away Joystick
- Large foot platform to accommodate your comfort
- Back seat pocket for extra storage while on-the-go
- Includes convenient, under seat mesh storage bag, mesh cup holder and 40” lap belt
- Specialty foam seat design for extreme comfort withBack Seat Pocket
- VSI Controller
- Easy access free-wheel lever
Choose Your Battery
- 18 AH Lithium-ion Battery
- When you want more range
- 10.4 AH Travel Lithium-ion Battery
- Labeled to show Airline Approved
Airline Travel Information
10.4 AH Travel Lithium ion Battery is labeled to reflect airline approved.
- The Lithium ion travel battery has been tested and complies with United Nations transport Regulations standard UN38.3 and conforms to 49 CFR 175.10(a)(17).
- Airline policies and regulations may vary. It is recommended for users to check with their individual airline prior to travel.
- The battery charger supplied with your Jazzy Passport power chair must be used to recharge your Lithium ion travel battery.
- Preparing the unit for airline travel?
- Ensure your battery is turned off and your Jazzy Passport is in the folded position.
- Disengage and slide the travel battery out of the power base.
- Insert the supplied terminal plug into the terminals on the back of the travel battery so that they are not exposed.
- Your travel battery is now ready for transport.
Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Jazzy Passport and its lithium-ion battery are permitted. If your airline does not approve the standard battery then they may approve the optional battery.
Details and Specifications for the Pride Jazzy Passport
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 3.6 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||3” at motor|
|Seat-to-Foot Platform Height||14.5” (no adjustment)|
|Drive Tires||12” Pneumatic drive|
|Range Per Charge1,2||Up to 11 miles (18 AH @ 200 lbs.)
Up to 6.3 miles (10.4 AH travel battery @ 200 lbs.)
|Total Weight Without Batteries3,5||54 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)|
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled3||N/A (unit does not disassemble)|
|Standard Seating||Material: Black, Foam
Dimensions: 17.5” x 16.5”
|Drivetrain||2X 180W brushed motors|
|Standard Electronics||50 amp PG VSI|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Requirements3||(1) 24V 18Ah Lithium ion (standard)
(1) 25.2V 10.4 Ah Lithium-Ion (optional travel battery)
|Battery Weight4||7 lbs. 18 AH
5.2 lbs. 10.4 AH Lithium ion (air safe travel battery)
|Battery Charger||2-amp, off-board|
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
2 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
3 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%.
4 Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer.
5 Includes standard seat weight.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
Manual and Videos for the Pride Jazzy Passport
Warranty for the Pride Jazzy Passport
13-month limited warranty on electronics
13-month limited warranty on drive motors