EV Rider TranSport AF4 - Auto Fold
Completely Folds up electrically with the press of a button without manual assistance.
You can see that the Transport 4AF scooter is very compact in the folded positio to be able to fit in the trunk of the cars and/or for storage.
- Automatic Folding & Unfolding with one touch Remote Control
- Powered by 11.5Ah Lithium Battery, Ultra Lightweight
- LED Headlight; Height adjustable tiller
- Key ignition
- Dual hand two way throttle control
- Lightweight: 44 lbs
- Folded size: 17.7" x 16.5" x 30"
Details and Specifications for the EV Rider TranSport AF4 - Auto Fold
|11.5 Ah Lithium
|33.5″ in / 85cm
|18.3”in / 46.5 cm
|Overall Height – at Maximum Tiller Height
|33.5″ in / 85cm
|Overall Height – at Minimum Tiller Height
|30″ in / 76cm
|Legroom – Floorboard Length x Width
|17″ in / 43 cm
|Deck Height – Floorboard to Floor
|4.8″ in / 12 cm
|1.4″ / 3.6 cm
|39.4” in / 100 cm
|Folded Overall Length
|30” / 76 cm
|Folded Overall Width
|16.5″ / 42cm
|Folded Overall Height
|17.7” / 45 cm
|Weight with 25.2V 11.5Ah Li Ion Batteries
|51.8 lbs / 23.5 kgs
|Folding Mobility Seat
|Seat – Cushion Thickness
|1″ in / 25 cm
|Seat Height – Cushion to Deck
|15″ in / 38 cm
|Seat Height – Cushion to Floor
|Rim Type Rear
|Rim Type Front
|OEM Spec Rear
|Outside Diameter Rear
|8″ / 20 cm
|Outside Diameter Front
|7” / 18 cm
|OEM Spec Front
|Tire Width Rear
|2″ / 5 cm
|Tire Width Front
|1.6” / 4.0cm
Manual and Videos for the EV Rider TranSport AF4 - Auto Fold
Warranty for the EV Rider TranSport AF4 - Auto Fold
Warranty by EV Rider, LLC
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider, LLC’s option, without charge.
Labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS
Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter).
The batteries that are purchased separately or in addition to the batteries provided with the scooter are warranted by EV Rider for one year after the purchase of the Unit with the exception of the Stand-N-Ride scooter.
Service: Warranty service can be performed by EV Rider, LLC or by an authorized EV Rider, LLC service facility. Do not return faulty parts to EV Rider, LLC without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser. In the event replacement parts are sent to a customer or dealer, EV Rider may require any damaged or defective parts to be returned to EV Rider. Parts not returned to EV Rider will be billed to the customer.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter. This Warranty excludes:
- Batteries that are provided free with the scooter. See the EV Rider invoice/packing slip for additional detail.
- Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers, etc.)
- Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
- Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EV Rider, LLC.
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EV Rider, LLC.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.