Foldable Mobility Scooters
Pride MobilityModel: S19
MSRP $2,519.00 MSRP $2,519.00 $1,799.00
- Folds in just three easy steps
- Exclusive tiller design
- Adjustable tiller
- Up to 12.5 miles range per charge
- Easy to transport at home, hotels, or airports
- Can be stowed upright or laid down
- Front and rear LED lights
- Available in sealed lead acid batteries (standard) or lithium-ion batteries (optional)
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
EV RiderModel: T4Q
MSRP $2,499.00 MSRP $2,499.00 $1,895.00
- HUGE DISCOUNT for a Limited Time
- The lightest scooter in the industry
- Fits in Airline Overhead Bin
- Patented in the U.S.
- Total weight = 37 lb. including battery
- Collapses and folds to the size of a carry-on bag
Drive MedicalModel: FLEX
MSRP $2,420.00 MSRP $2,420.00 $2,199.00
- Foldable with a Service Warranty
- Be Sure to get the Lowest Price!
- Quick and Easy Fold and Go
- 4 Wheel Stability
- 2" Ground Clearance
- 14 Month Peace of Mind Warranty
Drive MedicalModel: FLEX-AUTO
MSRP $2,620.00 MSRP $2,620.00 $2,499.00
- Automatically Folding Scooter
- 12 Month In-Home Service Included
- Airline safe lithium battery
- Delta tiller for users with limited dexterity
- Auto-folding seat with padded, adjustable armrests and fold down back
- Easy-to-adjust tiller places the scooter's controls in the ideal position
EV RiderModel: S19+
MSRP $2,499.00 MSRP $2,499.00 $1,499.00
- Heaviest Part is 46 lbs
- Front and Rear LED Lighting
- Seat and Battery Pack are removable
- Easy Fold and Go portability
- 2.4" Ground Clearance
- Reliable 4 Pole Motor
- 16" Wide foldable seat
Free RiderModel: Luggie-Standard
MSRP $2,599.00 MSRP $2,599.00 $2,199.00
- FREE Docking Station, while supplies last.
- Easily Folds for compact storage
- Rolls like luggage
- Optional Storage Bag
- Long Lift Lithium Battery
Scooter storage is often a concern for people who need a transportation aid. The basic design of the foldable mobility scooter gives users a dependable choice that is as easy to put away as it is to use. No fuss, no hassle - certain models can even be rolled like a piece of luggage.
Turning radius is a factor worth considering when shopping around for your travel solution, but it becomes even more important when purchasing a collapsible mobility scooter. Surprisingly, most models, even the 4 wheel foldable scooters have a good turning radius. With standard ranges of between 32 to 35 inches, you are sure to find a model that works in tight spaces as well as larger rooms.
Their are SLA and Lithium battery options on most of these devices. SLA batteries are heavier but less costly while the Lithium is lighter, lasts several years longer but is more costly to replace. Standard batteries run for up to 10 miles on one full charge. When it comes time for a recharge, users can easily plug in their devices.
A solid design form means the device can hold up to 250 pounds, and while this is somewhat less than other models, it is worth considering the value of portability. The speed typically has a maximum of about 4 mph, which is faster than walking speed. They will provide a smooth ride that gets you around comfortably, safely, and quickly.
The team at Scooter Direct is committed to making the buying experience safe, simple, and convenient. We can help anyone navigate the buying process with friendly advice and years of knowledgeable about the best devices. Contact us today to see how great it can be to increase mobility at a price that will not break the budget.