Atto Mobility Scooter
See the world - and be seen - with ATTO. The smartest high-performance mobility scooter on the market.
The ATTO Mobility Scooter is extremely compact while folded but this unit also splits into two parts for easier transport, ATTO comes together to form a robust full-sized vehicle with the best balance and use of space.
ATTO's revolutionary mechanism allows it to fold to a trolley suitcase and be split into two lightweight parts
ATTO’s beauty is in the details, with standard features like a built-in USB charging port, deck storage and adjustable seat heights. It can also be customized with various accessories.
ATTO can be easily folded into a trolley suitcase which you can carry with you on the train or plane.
- Led Display
- FDA Approved
- CE & TUV Certified
- All Seasons Compatible
ATTO provides an unbeatable young and high-tech design.
Fully customized brushless, permanent magnet, DC motor
48 Volt lithium-ion battery – 10-mile (16-km) range on a 4- to 5-hour charge
3 fixed heights ranging 22 to 24 inchesfrom the ground. with special 4th seat height for kids
ATTO can be split into 2 lightweight parts which allows you to lift it with an ease.
The Atto out in the World:
Details and Specifications for the Atto Mobility Scooter
- Height 35"
- Length 47"
- Width 22"
- Height 28"
- Length 15.3"
- Width 16.5"
- Front half: 26.4 lbs
- Rear half: 35.7 lbs
- Assembled: 62.2 lbs (w/out battery)
- Battery: 4.1 lbs
Manual and Videos for the Atto Mobility Scooter
Brochure: Brochure Link
Warranty for the Atto Mobility Scooter
- Two-year limited warranty: Structural frame components, including mobility scooter chassis, steering mechanism, rear wheels extensions, welds on entire products.
- One-year limited warranty: All electronic parts, including controllers and battery chargers. Servicing to the controller or battery charger must be carried out by an authorized Moving Life dealer. Any attempt to open or dismantle these items renders the guarantee void on that item Drivetrain, including motor and seat mechanism. Batteries are covered by a one-year warranty from the original manufacturer. Gradual deterioration in battery performance due to not following usage instructions specified in the owner's manual or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
If within such warranty period, any such product shall be proven defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at MovingLife's discretion. This warranty does not include any shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product.
MovingLife’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement.
Any part replaced under warranty is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects until expiry of the original ATTO warranty.
The warranty shall not be affected by change of ownership of the ATTO within the warranty period. Such change of ownership must be registered in the MovingLife’s registration database.
For warranty service, please contact the authorized MovingLife dealer where you purchased your ATTO.
Your warranty may be invalidated if you continue to drive your ATTO when a fault becomes apparent.
In the event you do not receive satisfactory warranty service,
please write directly to MovingLife at the address on the contact
information section, provide authorized MovingLife dealer’s name,
address, and the date of purchase, indicate the nature of the defect
and, if the product or the defect part carries a serial number,
indicate the serial
number. Do not return products to our factory or shipping center without our written prior consent.
This warranty does not include worldwide warranty service outside the country where ATTO was purchased.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS & EXCEPTIONS
- ATTO Battery - one-year limited warranty. Gradual deterioration in battery performance due to not following usage instructions specified in the owner's manual or worn out through heavy use is not covered. The ATTO Warranty includes an ATTO Battery Warranty against failures of the high voltage battery as a result of manufacturing defects. The capacity of a lithium-ion high voltage battery naturally decreases over the period of use due to inherent technical reasons (natural wear and tear). Should a capacity check at a MovingLife authorized dealer within the warranty period of one-year show that the net battery capacity has dropped below 70% of its original value at the delivery of the new ATTO, the portion below 70% will be regarded as excessive capacity loss.
- Exterior plastic parts
- Seat upholstery
- ATTO tires/tire tubes
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the product or accessories without specific and prior written consent from MovingLife
- Circumstances beyond the control of MovingLife
- Damage caused by battery malfunction, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal
- Labor, home repair, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product
- If the serial number has been removed or defaced
Such evaluation will be solely determined by Moving Life.
Moving Life shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.
There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one year from the date of original purchase and to the extent permitted by law.
Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from country/state to country/state.