Drive Trident HD Powerchair
Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components and batteries.
- Semi-Reclining captain seat with adjustable headrest is height and depth adjustable.
- Trident scooter armrests are padded, adjustable and removable.
- Available with 22" or 24" width Captain's seat.
- Quick-release lever allow for easy seat removal.
- Flip-up footplate includes rubber bumper to prevent damage and is height, depth and angle adjustable.
- Positioning belt included.
- Programmable Controller.
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels.
- Large, front-anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride and enhanced obstacle handling.
- Joystick is protected by metal casing.
- Easy free-wheel operation.
- Slide-out battery tray for easy access.
Details and Specifications for the Drive Trident HD Powerchair
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Top Speed||4 mph|
|Maximum Range||15 miles|
|Dimensions||48" (L) x 25.75" (W)|
|Seat Dimensions||22" x 20"; 24" x 22"|
|Controller||PG VR2 70A|
|Motor||24V x 450W x 2700 rpm|
|Batteries (pair)||12V x 50AH|
|Caster Wheels||10" x 3"|
|Drive Wheels||14" x 3"|
|Base Weight||98 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (pair)||66 lbs.|
|Seat Weight||48 lbs.|
|Total Weight||212 lbs.|
|Warranty on Frame||Limited Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic Controller||24 Months|
|Warranty on Drive Train Components||24 Months|
|Warranty on Batteries||12 Months|