Merits P312 Dualer Power Chair with Power Elevating Seat
Power Elevated Seat with Front wheel or Rear wheel drive designed for tight space maneuverability
The Merits P312 Dualer Power chair with Power Elevating seat has the ability to be a Front wheel drive or Rear Wheel Drive unit. Designed for easy maneuverability in small compact spaces. The captain seat with height and width adjustable arms and semi-reclining back provide extra comfort.
- 5 inch Power Seat Elevator
- Unit changes from rear to front-wheel drive with the swivel of a seat
- 16,18 or 20-inch ergonomic semi-reclining seats; up to 135°
- Very easy to convert from rear to front wheel drive: just release and rotate the chair 180°
- The unique compact size is designed for maximum maneuverability in narrow spaces and walkways
- New users may start with the RWD and later move on to the FWD to enjoy the direct-drive direct-response feeling
- The turning radius is only 19.6"
- 10-inch knobby drive tires for superior traction
- Low seat height of 22" provides excellent stability
- Ideal power chair for indoor as well as outdoor use
Details and Specifications for the Merits P312 Dualer Power Chair with Power Elevating Seat
Manual and Videos for the Merits P312 Dualer Power Chair with Power Elevating Seat
Warranty for the Merits P312 Dualer Power Chair with Power Elevating Seat
18 Month limited parts warranty on electronic controller and drive train component
Six Month Battery Warranty
Extended Service Plans Details
- Effective date starts when product is purchased by the customer
- Contracts can only be purchased at the point of sales (can’t be purchased after the fact)
- Contracts are valid on scooter and standard power wheelchairs
Service Plan Cover Labor Costs
- During the contract period specific parts costs are covered under warranty, these parts and time periods are specified in the owner’s manual
- After parts warranty has expired there may be charges for any additional parts needed.
What is Not Covered Under War-ranty
- Any damage or issue that was caused by product misuse. Misuse is outlined in the product own-er’s manual
- Instructional use of product
- Programming to customer's needs
- Adjustments or fittings to meet customer’s needs
- Issues regarding, fabric, tires or any wear-and-tear components
- Shipping Damage or product set-up
Procedure for Requesting Service
- Customers should call Merits Health Products to request service at 1-800-963-7487
Information needed to process Service Call
- Model and Serial Number
- Customer’s name, address and phone number
- A detailed description of issue
- Customer should discontinue use of product immediately upon discovery of problem
- Technical service will enter all information and request a technician dispatch
- The closest technician will be contacted and given a work order to complete the repairs
- Field service jobs are typically set up in 24-48 hours of initial request
- The customer is contacted within 24hrs of the job being set-up to advise them who will be calling to schedule a home visit.
- If there is no technician in the area one will be recruited. This process can take up to 5-7 busi-ness days depending on the location.
- Upon receipt of parts the technician will con-tact the customer to set-up an appointment that.