Pride Jazzy Air 2
At the touch of a switch, the Jazzy Air® 2 elevates 12” in just 11 seconds. With a sleek, more modern look, this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement.
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Featuring a captain’s chair seat that elevates up to 12 inches, lifting you eye to eye during a conversation. Accelerate your power chair safely, up to 4 mph, in the elevated position, so you can move about your day shoulder to shoulder with your peers.
Beyond the clear personal advantage, the Jazzy Air 2 offers functional benefits. Countertops and cabinets, clothing racks, and upper shelves at the supermarket suddenly enter your realm of reach.
The Jazzy Air 2 has a weight capacity of up to 300 pounds and a maximum battery life that powers you along for up to 15 miles at 300 lbs.; up to 16.6 miles at 220 lbs. on a single charge.
Exclusive Mid-Wheel 6® Technology and Active-Trac® Suspension provide enhanced performance and maximum stability indoors and out in the open air. Streamlined controls let you adjust your height to full reach in just 11 seconds.
So, whether you're public speaking at a podium or setting the dinner table for pizza night, you can rest assured you'll be at the right height.
Pride went a little "extra" with standard features that include brilliant LED floor lights to illuminate the path in front of you. The captain’s chair reclines and armrests adjust in and out for a truly customizable comfort experience. You may also choose from a number of seat sizes to ensure your Jazzy Air 2 power chair fits you
Jazzy Air® 2 Features:
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- 24.25" turning radius
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed (elevated and non-elevated)
- Per charge Range: Up to 15 miles at 300 lbs.; Up to 16.6 miles at 220 lbs.
- Fast Rise: 12” of power adjustable seat height in 11 seconds
- Mid-Wheel 6® with Active-Trac® Suspension provides enhanced performance and maximum stability both indoors and out
- Bright LED lighting for visibility in all environments
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”, 20”x20”-22”
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Angle height adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features 2" lower seat-to-floor height, enabling user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk, raises and lowers by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2" of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
Details and Specifications for the Pride Jazzy Air 2
Jazzy Air® 2
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Length1,2||33.21"/42" (with footplate)|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.0 mph (elevated and non-elevated position)|
|Ground Clearance1||1" at motor bracket|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drive Wheels||10" solid|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, Mid-Wheel 6® drive|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||202 lbs. with seat|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20"W x 20"-22"D|
|Standard Seat Sizes||16"x16"-18"
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.25” – 33”|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
|Battery Weight5||U1 Batteries: 24.5 lbs.
40 Ah Batteries: 32.5 lbs.
|Standard Battery Charger||5 amp, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 15 miles at 300 lbs.; Up to 16.6 miles at 220 lbs.|
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
|HCPCS||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria|
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
|All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
Manual and Videos for the Pride Jazzy Air 2
Brochure: Brochure Link
Warranty for the Pride Jazzy Air 2
- One Year In-Home Service Warranty
- 5-year limited warranty on frame;
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics;
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors