Merits Pioneer 2
Overview of the Merits Pioneer 2 four wheel scooter
The Merits Pioneer 2 model S245 is for those that need the combined features of a high weight capacity of 300 lbs, the largest battery size, a high three and half inch ground clearance and a great turning radius of 35 inches on a 4 wheel portable scooter.
It is uncommon to find a scooter with these top level features and one that is so reasonably priced.
Highlights of the Pioneer 2 Travel Scooter
- Very tight turning radius, especially for a 300 lb capacity scooter
- Standard 22ah batteries gives maximum distance for a travel scooter
- Excellent leg room
- Comfortable 17" x 16" seat
- Carpeted deck helps keep feet from sliding
- Disassembly for compact travel
Summary Specs of the Merits Pioneer 2 Portable Scooter
- Top Speed: 4 MPH
- Driving Range: 15 Miles
- Ground Clearance: 3.5"
- Turning Radius: 35"
- Carrying capacity: 300 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 60 lbs.
- Total Weight: 148 lbs.
Ideal uses for the Pioneer 2 model S245
- Easy ride over uneven ground with higher ground clearance
- When you need to negotiate tight spaces
- Those needing to sit for longer periods of time
- If you do not need a service warranty
Details and Specifications for the Merits Pioneer 2
Pioneer 2 Four Wheel Specifications
Manual and Videos for the Merits Pioneer 2
Warranty for the Merits Pioneer 2
18 Month limited parts warranty on electronic controller and drive train component
Six Month Battery Warranty