Pride Go Go Endurance Li with CTS
Pride Go-Go Endurance LI 4-wheel mobility scooter is unbeatable when it comes to comfort. And now lighter with Lithium Battery
FDA Class II Medical Device*
With the Go-Go® Endurance Li, traveling has never been easier! This 4-wheel scooter has everything you need for a safe and convenient trip. With the standard 8AH airline-compliant lithium-ion battery pack**, the Go-Go Endurance Li is perfect for air travel. Feather-touch disassembly provides the portability you need. When you arrive at your destination, enjoy a smooth, comfortable ride with Comfort-Trac Suspension.
Scooter Direct supplies a FREE 1 Year In-Home Service Warranty.
Highlights of the Pride Go Go LX 4 wheel scooter
- Two seat options: 17” x 17” and 20” x 18”
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrists
- Standard 8AH airline-compliant lithium-ion battery pack or upgrade to 16AH for longer range
- One-hand feather-touch disassembly
- Convenient dual charging ports can charge battery pack on-board or off-boardCTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear independent suspension)
- Standard LED lighting
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in Red and Grey
- FREE Accessories Included
Summary Specs of the Pride GoGo LX portable mobility scooter
- Top Speed: 4.2 MPH
- Driving Range: Up to 7.2 miles (8AH); Up to 14.4 miles (16AH MAXX)
- Ground Clearance: 3.25" at side deck
- Turning Radius: 48.25"
- Carrying capacity: 325 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 40.75 lbs. (Front Section)
- Total Weight: 101.5 lbs./105.5 lbs.
Ideal uses of the Go Go LX model SC54LX
- Lighter weight with Lithium Battery that has a 2 year Warranty
- Maximum comfort for a Portable Mobility Scooter
- Suspension is optimal for those with back pain
- Inside and outside, paved surfaces preferable
- Easy disassembly for travel without a scooter lift
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
Details and Specifications for the Pride Go Go Endurance Li with CTS
|Model||Go-Go® Endurance Li1|
|Weight Capacity||325 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed 2||Up to 4.2 mph|
|Ground Clearance 4||3.25” at side deck|
|Turning Radius 4||48.25”|
|Overall Length 4||42”|
|Seat-to-Deck Height4||16.25” - 17.75”|
|Seat-to-Ground Height4||21.25”- 22.75”|
|Front Tires4||2” x 8” solid|
|Rear Tires4||2.5” x 8” solid|
|Range Per Charge 2,3||Up to 7.2 miles (8AH)**
Up to 14.4 miles (16AH MAXX)5
|Total Weight Without Batteries4||93.5 lbs. w/o battery pack;
with 8AH battery pack**: 101.5 lbs.;
with 16AH MAXX battery pack5: 105.5 lbs.
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled 4||40.75 lbs. (front section)|
|Standard Seating||Type: Compact, foldable
Material: Black vinyl
(17” x 17”) - 23 lbs.;
(20” x 18”) -27.75 lbs.
|Motor Output||24-volt DC motor, sealed transaxle|
|Brakes||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Requirements 4||Size: 8 AH lithium ion pack** or 16 AH MAXX lithium ion pack5
Weight: 8 lbs. each (8AH); 12 lbs. each (16AH MAXX)
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5 amp (lithium ion)|
|Warranty||Frame: Lifetime limited
Electronics: 2-year limited
Drive motors: 2-year limited
Batteries: 2-year limited
HCPCS Code: K0899
1 Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
2 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
3 Results derived from theoretical calculations based on lithium battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
4 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or - 3%).
5 Does not meet airline requirements.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
Manual and Videos for the Pride Go Go Endurance Li with CTS
Brochure: Brochure Link
Warranty for the Pride Go Go Endurance Li with CTS
In-Home Labor Warranty- 1 year
Lifetime limited warranty on frame
2-year limited warranty on electronics, drivetrain and Batteries