Jazzy EVO 614HD
The Jazzy EVO 614HD deliver outstanding performance and superb maneuverability in a powerful, stylish package and Active-Trac ATX Suspension
FDA Class II Medical Device*
When adventure calls at a moment’s notice, Jazzy EVO 614HD empowers you to pick up and go. That’s because it comes engineered with the capabilities that push boundaries of everyday life for the heavy-duty power wheelchair class, with a 450-pound weight capacity.
We introduced a new 4.88 mph top speed. Compared to the average person’s walking speed of around 2 mph, that’s cheetah-fast.
With a new 3” ground clearance and new 13.75” drive wheels, you sit higher and blaze over uneven terrain like you were born to do it.
Jazzy EVO 614HD has tall 13.75-inch drive wheels, the centerpiece for Pride’s beloved Mid-Wheel 6 platform. Active-Trac ATX Suspension adapts to the terrain, so grassy fields and paths feel smoother than they ever have before.
And now, with a new memory foam seat, your Jazzy EVO 614HD is ready to provide all-day comfort right out of the box.
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- 3” ground clearance
- 13.75” perforated mid-wheel drive tires (Much more comfortable than standard flat-free tires)
- Full independent front and rear Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Depth-adjustable, limited recline, memory foam heavy duty single seat post allows the user to swivel
- Up to 4.88 mph
- 22” turning radius
- Up to 13 miles per charge at 450lbs, up to 21.5 miles per charge at 200lbs.
- New! Dept- adjustable, limited recline memory foam high-back seat with headrest and single heavy-duty seat post allows the user to swivel
- New heavy duty single seat post
- 1” of memory foam in the seat and back
- Highlighted stitching with moisture-resistant seams
- 3 positions of rotation for ease of transfer
- 2 inches of seat to floor adjustment
- 60-amp Dynamic LiNX Adjustable joystick speed dial enables you to adjust your speed comfort level
- Flip-up, height adjustable foot platform
- In-line joystick mount
- Convenient access to the controller and batteries while the user remains seated
Details and Specifications for the Jazzy EVO 614HD
Jazzy® EVO 614HD
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed2||Up to 4.88 mph|
|Front Wheels||6" casters|
|Drive Wheels||13.75" solid|
|Rear Wheels||6" casters|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, in-line, HD motors|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Suspension Type||Full independent front and rear Active-Trac® (ATX) Suspension|
|Standard Seat Sizes||High-back, memory foam
18"x18"-20", 20"x18"-20", 22"x20-"-22"
|Seat Weight(s)3||57.8 lbs|
|Maximum Seat Size||22"W-22"D|
|Power Elevating Seat||NA|
|Standard Electronics||60A, Dynamic Linx|
|Battery Size(s)4||(2) NF-22|
|Battery Weight6||36-lbs. each|
|Battery Charger||5-amp, off-board|
|Per Charge Range2,3,5||13 miles at 450 lbs., 21.5 miles at 200 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece7||125.7 lbs.(base)|
|Total Weight||255.5 lbs. w/ batteries and seat|
|HCPCS Code||Group 2: Heavy-duty (K0824/K0825)|
|Warranty||Frame: 5-year limited; Drivetrain: 13-month limited; Electronics: 13-month limited; Batteries: 13-month limited|
|Colors||Black (matte), White (matte), Red (matte), Iceberg Blue (matte), Robin's Egg Blue (matte), Sugar Plum (matte)|
1 Jazzy® Power Chairs are FDA Class II Medical Devices designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
2 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
3 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or - 3%).
4 AGM or gel cell type required.
5 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
6 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
7 Total weight includes base, seat and batteries.
Warranty for the Jazzy EVO 614HD
- One Year In-Home Service Warranty
- 5-year limited warranty on frame;
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics;
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- Click here for more information.