Pride Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel Scooter
4-Wheel Stability with 3-Wheel Maneuverability
FDA Class II Medical Device*
The Pride Zero Turn 8 is a 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius. It has Pride’s exclusive patent-pending, Zero Turn technology. Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 38” turning radius. Light your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive. This scooters 3.5" ground clearance and larger rear tires that give you the ability to travel off-road on firm surfaces such as through a ball field.
An upgraded Delta Tiller allows the rider to drive forward and reverse with either hand and allows you to pull the throttle with your fingers rather than pressing the throttle with your thumb like most models. The Delta Tiller is great for those with limited use of one hand or with arthritis in the hands. Also included is a USB charge port for all of your portable deveices.
Highlights of the Pride Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel
- Dual motors
- iTurn Technology® provides 4-wheel stability with a 3-wheel turning radius
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension and dual motors provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- USB charging port in the tiller lets you charge your smart phone
- Full LED lighting package helps you see where you’re going
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Your choice of six interchangeable color shrouds
- FREE Accessories Included
Summary Specs of the Zero Turn 8 4 Wheel
- Top Speed: 5.9 MPH
- Driving Range: 13.1 Miles
- Turning Radius: 37.25"
- Carrying capacity: 325 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 48 lbs.(Rear Section)
- Total Weight: 152 lbs.
Ideal uses for the Pride Zero Turn 8
- When you need best of both Inside and outside use
- Easy transport in any vehicle
- Environments with narrow walkways or sharp turns
- Limited off pavement use such as a park
Details and Specifications for the Pride Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel Scooter
Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel (Jazzy® Zero Turn)
Up to 5.9 mph
1.3" at motor, 1.5" at anti-tip, 3.5" at side deck
|Length / Width3||
45.75" / 20.75"
Type: Foldable, compact
Weight: 27 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: Width: 17", Depth 17", Height 14"
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||
|Weight (w/o Batteries)3||
|Weight (with Batteries)||
32 lbs. (Battery box)
(2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH
|Per Charge Range1,2||
Up to 13.1 miles (200 lbs.); up to 11 miles (325 lbs.)
Off-board, 3.5 amp
CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||
48 lbs. (rear section)
|Medicare Code Coverage||
K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 3 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%. 4 Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer. 5 Includes standard seat weight.
|All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
Manual and Videos for the Pride Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel Scooter
Brochure: Brochure Link
Warranty for the Pride Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel Scooter
In-Home Labor Warranty- 1 year
Frame – Lifetime
Seat frame – 3 years
Electronic components – 2 years
Drivetrain – 2 years
Batteries – 6 months
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative ofPride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.