Pride VivaLift! Metro 2 PLR-925M Power Recliner
Power Lift & Recline with Infinite Layflat, Lumbar and Headrest. Lithium Battery Backup, Convenient USB Remote and Footrest Extension
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Contemporary comfort has never been more stylish! The Metro Collection by VivaLift!® Power Recliners offers maximum relaxation with infinite, lay-flat positioning. Soft, dark colors with Saville fabric offers a unique and cozy appeal, making the Metro recliner a perfect accent piece for the bright areas in your home. A USB port in the remote offers convenient access for charging smart devices. It’s time to experience the richness and luxury of the VivaLift!® brand.
The Metro combines power adjustability, full padding and spring loaded ottoman. The split back seat is a modern design with the power lumbar support has maximum benefit for your comfort. A fully adjustable head pillow helps position you with the proper support and comfort you desire for watching TV, sleeping or just relaxing. A padded chaise gives you leg support and a standard leg extension is well padded to keep your feet and lower legs comfortable in any recline position.
- Power Lumbar for personalized ergonomic comfort
- Full-Width Power Headrest to lift head, neck and shoulders
- Lithium Battery Back-Up is an industry first! Abundant power lasts and replaces ordinary one-time-use backups
- Fashion Forward Styles set these chairs apart from all others!
- USB remote
- All close and lift
- Spring loaded ottoman
- Infinite lay flat
1. The power headrest lifts your head, neck and shoulders for maximum support.
2. The upward lift offers convenient stand assist for getting in and out of the recliner.
3. The power lumbar enables you to personalize your comfort.
4. The footrest extension allows you to relax an stretch out completely.
5. The backrest moves up and down independently to help you find the perfect position.
6. NEW! Enhanced true-infinite position recline enables the backrest and footrest to move independently so that a variety of positions can be reached including.
7. Ergonomically designed toggle remote has two programmable memory position buttons. Performs the up/down, recline functions. Additionally, it has a convenient USB charger port that allows you to charge your smart device.
8. Lithium battery backup ensures your recliner is operational when the power goes out.
Details and Specifications for the Pride VivaLift! Metro 2 PLR-925M Power Recliner
VivaLift!® Metro- PLR-925M
|Position||Infinite Lay Flat, Relaxed, Reclined, Upward Lift|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor||19"|
|Top of Back to Seat||26.5"|
|Fully Padded Chaise||Yes|
|Seating Type||Total Comfort|
|Distance From Wall||14"|
|Overall Chair Width||33"|
|Chair Weight||142 lbs.|
|Height Range||5'3" and below|
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust or saw dust, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
Manual and Videos for the Pride VivaLift! Metro 2 PLR-925M Power Recliner
Warranty for the Pride VivaLift! Metro 2 PLR-925M Power Recliner
FREE 1 Year In Home Service Contract
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
NOTE: Pride reserves the right to replace only the part of the steel lift mechanism that may be defective.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY (ELEGANCE & SPECIALTY COLLECTIONS)
For the first four (4) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Wood Frame
- Hand Control
- Scissor Mechanisms
For three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.