Pride Go Go Ultra X 3 Wheel
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $829.00
Economy Class Price. First Class Features.
FREE Cup Holder
Call (800) 987-6791
For Over the Phone "Exclusive" Offers
Overview of the Pride Go Go Ultra X 3 wheel scooter
The Pride Go Go Ultra X has tons of features like an auto locking mechanism for one-handed frame disassembly, a drop-in battery box to make transport and travel easy. The Pride Go-Go Ultra X also has the performance expected from a Pride Mobility scooter making this one of the top travel scooters for the value. The Ultra X is one of the best values for an economy scooter. The comfortable seat is the same as other upgraded Go Go scooters and this scooter fits into the smallest trunks.
Scooter Direct supplies a FREE 1 Year In-Home Service Warranty.
Highlights of the Pride Go Go Ultra X 3 wheel scooter
- Same great comfortable seat on all Go Go scooters
- Disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces
- Easy lift out battery pack can be charged when on or off the scooter
- Pride Exclusive Flat Free non-scuffing tires
- Solid color on scooter, no panels to remove or fall off.
- Front crushproof Basket
- Charge Port on Battery Case only
- FREE Accessories Included
Summary Specs of the Pride GoGo Ultra X portable mobility scooter
- Top Speed: 4 MPH
- Driving Range: 7 Miles
- Ground Clearance: 2.25"
- Turning Radius: 33"
- Length: 37"
- Carrying capacity: 260 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 29.5 lbs (Front Section)
- Total Weight: 94 lbs.
Ideal uses of the Go Go Ultra X model SC40X
- Inside and outside, smooth paved surfaces only
- Easy disassembly, no tools required
- Able to sit for longer time and most economy portable scooter
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
|Model||Go Go Ultra X 3 wheel|
|Front Tires||2" x 8" Solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||2.25" at mid frame, 1.25" at motor|
|Overall Width of Base**||19.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||18.13"-20.13"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable (17"x17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||15.75"-17.25"|
|Battery Weight||9 lbs. each
(Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries.)
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 6.9 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||260 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Red|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||29.5 lbs. (Front Section)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
In-Home Labor Warranty- 1 year
Frame – Lifetime
Seat frame – 3 years
Electronic components – 2 years
Drivetrain – 2 years
Batteries – 6 months
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative ofPride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
I LOVE IT
Review by Phillip
Value Quality Price
Perfect for me
Review by Meemaw
Price Value Quality
Makes life easy
Review by JC
Value Quality Price