Pride Go Go Traveller Elite 3 wheel Scooter
The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller is unbeatable for ease of transport!
FREE Cup Holder and Cane Holder
The Pride Go Go Elite Traveller is a wonderful all-around portable 3-wheel mobility scooter. It has a very good turning radius and compact size which makes it easy to go through narrow hallways and easy to fit into any vehicle when disassembled for transport. The Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-wheel is appropriate for travelling on any firm surface.
The Pride Go Go Elite travel 3-wheel scooter comes with a interchangeable 12AH or optional 18AH battery pack. Using 12AH battery pack is recommended for keeping the scooter weight low, and the 18AH battery pack for maximizing your driving distance.
Scooter Direct includes a Free 1-year In-Home Service warranty which covers parts and labor for all Pride warrantied parts and Pride includes an additional year of parts warranty for motor and electronics. For any issues, call Scooter Direct and we will arrange for a technician to come to your home. We can typically diagnose the issue and send the part to the technician to reduce your time and inconvenience. There is an option to extend this warranty for an additional charge.
As with all Pride Scooters, Scooter Direct supplies a FREE 1 Year In-Home Service Warranty.
Highlights of the Pride Go Go Elite Traveller 3 wheel scooter
- Now with the Delta Tiller
- Interchangeable Battery Packs for light weight or increased driving distance.
- Simple Disassembly into 5 lightweight pieces
- Battery pack can be charged on or off the scooter
- Convenient charging port near handle bar to prevent bending
- Pride Exclusive Flat Free non-scuffing tires
- Same great comfortable seat on all Go Go scooters
- FREE Accessories Included
Summary Specs of the Pride GoGo Elite portable mobility scooter
- Top Speed: 4 MPH
- Driving Range: 8.5 Miles / 12.4 Miles with 18AH Battery Pack
- Ground Clearance: 2.25"
- Turning Radius: 33"
- Carrying capacity: 300 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 29 lbs. (Rear Section)
- Total Weight: 94 lbs. / 105.5 lbs. with 18AH Battery Pack
Ideal uses of the Go Go Elite Traveller model SC40E
- Shopping, theme parks, etc for users up to 6 feet
- Most versatile Go Go available - choice of lightweight or longer range
- Need to sit for longer time in comfortable seat
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
Details and Specifications for the Pride Go Go Traveller Elite 3 wheel Scooter
Manual and Videos for the Pride Go Go Traveller Elite 3 wheel Scooter
Warranty for the Pride Go Go Traveller Elite 3 wheel Scooter
In-Home Labor Warranty- 1 year
Frame – Lifetime
Seat frame – 3 years
Electronic components – 2 years
Drivetrain – 2 years
Batteries – 6 months
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative ofPride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.