Pride Go Go Traveller Elite 4 wheel Scooter
The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 4 Wheel Scooter is unbeatable when it comes to easy transport!
FREE Cup Holder and Cane Holder
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller is unbeatable for ease of transport! The tight turning radius and compact size allows it to negotiate narrow hallways and provide outdoor atability and performance. The Go-Go Elite Traveller makes it easy to go where you want, easily.
The most popular Go Go Travel Scooter The Pride Go Go Elite will enhance your travel experience. The most popular Go Go Scooter model on the market. The interchangable 12AH or 18AH battery pack means no mistakes since both work on the Go Go Elite. Use the 12AH battery pack if you want to keep the scooter weight low, or choose the 18AH battery pack if you want to maximize your driving distance per charge.
The upgradable battery pack makes the Go Go Elite scooter the most popular choice for those requiring a mobility scooter for in-home use but also requires extended travel range for longer trips such as a theme park or hilly areas that require additional power.
As will all Pride Scooters, Scooter Direct supplies a FREE 1 Year In-Home Service Warranty.
Highlights of the Pride Go Go Elite Traveller 4 wheel scooter
- Interchangeable Battery Packs for light weight or increased driving distance.
- Simple Disassembly into 5 lightweight pieces
- Easy lift out battery pack can be charged when on or off the scooter
- Convenient charging port near handle bar to prevent bending
- Pride Exclusive Flat Free non-scuffing tires
- Same great comfortable seat on all Go Go scooters
- FREE Accessories Included
Summary Specs of the Pride GoGo Elite portable mobility scooter
- Top Speed: 4 MPH
- Driving Range: 8.2 Miles / 12 Miles with 18AH Battery Pack
- Ground Clearance: 2.25"
- Turning Radius: 44"
- Carrying capacity: 300 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 34 lbs.
- Total Weight: 98 lbs. / 109.5 lbs. with 18AH Battery Pack
Ideal uses of the Go Go Elite Traveller model SC44E
- Theme parks, shopping, Assisted Living facility
- Most versatile Go Go available - choice of lightweight or longer range
- Able to sit for longer time in comfortable seat.
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
Details and Specifications for the Pride Go Go Traveller Elite 4 wheel Scooter
Manual and Videos for the Pride Go Go Traveller Elite 4 wheel Scooter
Warranty for the Pride Go Go Traveller Elite 4 wheel Scooter
In-Home Labor Warranty- 1 year
Frame – Lifetime
Seat frame – 3 years
Electronic components – 2 years
Drivetrain – 2 years
Batteries – 6 months
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative ofPride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.