Pride Baja Wrangler 2
Baja Wrangler 2 off-road scooter with industry-leading suspension, speeds up to 11.4 mph and driving range up to 29 miles
FREE Shipping, Front Basket, Rearview Mirror, Cup Holder, Safety Flag and In-Home Labor Warranty
This rugged outdoor explorer provides you with state-of-the-art suspension and drivability to make you feel like you’re floating on air, industry leading dual-drive off-road capabilities with independent traction and torque the competition will wish they had. The BajaTM Wrangler® 2 is packed with the go-power of up to 11.4 mph and built to get you to the places you want to go and the places!
Highlights of the Pride Wrangler Scooter
- Limited recline, black vinyl, high-back seat with heavy-duty seat post 7.7
- Peak HP dual motors
- Storage Compartment
- CTS Suspension features industry-leading suspension for a much smoother ride
- Steering dampening system absorbs uncontrolled movements over rugged terrain designed to reduce fatigue by reducing the energy needed to control the handlebars
- User friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven, and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easy battery installation
- Dual-coated frame
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, and directional signals
- Rear backup sensor LED lights indicates when you are too close to an object when in reverse
Summary Specs of the Pride Wrangler Mobility Scooter
- Top Speed: Up to 11 mph at 350 lbs., Up to 11.4 at 200 lbs.
- Driving Range:
- Up to 18.6 miles at 350 lbs., Up to 22.6 miles at 200 lbs.
- Up to 24.2 miles at 350 lbs. (100 AH), Up to 29.4 miles at 200 lbs. (100 AH)
- Turning Radius: 94.75"
- Ground Clearance: 8.25"
- Carrying capacity: 350 lbs
- Total Weight: 370 lbs. with 75AH | 395 lbs. with 100AH
Ideal uses for the Pride Wrangler model MV600
- Off-road, rough terrain included
- Long travel distances
- Very comfortable on, or off-road, due to suspension and air tires
- Commercial Indoors use is possible
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
Details and Specifications for the Pride Baja Wrangler 2
|Model||Baja™ Wrangler® 2|
|Front Tires||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 11 mph at 350 lbs., Up to 11.4 at 200 lbs.|
|Ground Clearance||8.25" at motor|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||29"-30.5"|
|Seat Type||Pillow-top, limited recline, 48.6 lbs., black vinyl, width 18.5", depth 16.5"|
|Battery Weight||2 (75 AH) 48 lbs. ea.
2 (100 AH) 60.5 lbs. ea.
|Battery Requirements||(2) (75 AH)
Optional (2) 100 AH
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 18.6 miles at 350 lbs., Up to 22.6 miles at 200 lbs.
Up to 24.2 miles at 350 lbs. (100 AH), Up to 29.4 miles at 200 lbs. (100 AH)
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8A|
|Suspension||Front & Rear (CTS Suspension)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Desert Sand, True Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||219 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)|
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
6-months on battery
Manual and Videos for the Pride Baja Wrangler 2
Warranty for the Pride Baja Wrangler 2
In-Home Labor Warranty- 1 year
Frame – Lifetime limited
Electronic components – 2 years
Drivetrain – 2 years
Batteries – 6 months