Pride Baja Raptor 2 4-Wheel
Pride Baja Raptor 2 4-Wheel Outdoor Scooter with 13 mph, 6 inch ground clearance, full suspension and more.
For those with a taste for the finer things, the Baja® Raptor 2 4-Wheel offers unmatched speed, style and support. The latest and most luxurious member of the Baja line, the 4-wheel features a spacious, memory foam captain’s seat and a shock absorbent, full suspension system for sustained comfort, no matter the terrain.
The stability of the Baja Raptor 2 4-Wheel is second to none and never comes at the cost of speed. With a top cruising speed of 13 mph, it’s the fastest unit of its kind. It’s also the most accommodating. Lockable underseat storage and a weight capacity of 400 pounds, this top-of-the-line scooter carries all the essentials and provides effortless enjoyment.
Highlights of the Pride Baja® Raptor 2 4-Wheel Scooter
- Memory foam seat with 3” sliders
- Lockable underseat storage
- Full LED lighting package
- An integrated, easy-to-read LCD console
- XLR USB charger powers your devices
- 16” tubeless pneumatic wheels for handling on hard-packed terrain
- Hand brake with standard regenerative and electromechanical braking system
- 7 front shroud panel colors options
- FREE Accessories Included
Summary Specs of the Pride Raptor 4 Wheel
- Top Speed: 13 MPH
- Driving Range: 21.2 Miles
- Turning Radius: 92.5"
- Ground Clearance: 6.1 in. at side-deck
- Carrying capacity: 400 lbs.
- Total Weight: 341.8 lbs. (250.6 lbs. without batteries)
Ideal uses for the Pride Raptor 2 4-wheel model BA340
- Inside commercial use and stable outside use
- Taller or heavier riders
- Rough off pavement use such as a park
Details and Specifications for the Pride Baja Raptor 2 4-Wheel
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 13 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||6.1” at side deck
3.5” at center of frame,
1.3” at anti-tip bracket
|Front Tires3||16” tubeless pneumatic|
|Rear Tires3||16” tubeless pneumatic|
|Range Per Charge 1,2||Up to 21.2 miles at 200 lbs.
Up to 15.1 miles at 400 lbs.
|Total Weight||250.6 lbs. without batteries
341.8 lbs. with batteries
|Standard Seating3||Type: Limited recline high back with sliders
Weight: 45.6 lbs.
Material: Black vinyl
Dimensions: Width: 20”, Depth: 18”
|Drive System||Rear-wheel drive,
24-volt DC motor
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Requirements4,6||(2) 12-volt, deep-cycle
Size: 75 Ah (standard)
|Battery Charger||8 amp, off-board|
|Warranty||Frame: lifetime limited Drivetrain:
2-year limited Electronics:
This product is not a medical device and is not intended to assist, treat, diagnose, or alleviate any medical condition or disability.
- Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10% or -5%.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%.
- Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer.
- Includes standard seat weight.
- AGM or gel cell type required.
Manual and Videos for the Pride Baja Raptor 2 4-Wheel
Warranty for the Pride Baja Raptor 2 4-Wheel
- One Year In-Home Labor
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
- Battery: 6-months