Merits P301 Gemini Powerchair
The sophisticated Gemini with 14" aluminum cast drive wheels offer excellent maneuverability
- Unique suspension system and high-density foam seat provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- The sophisticated controller coupled with 14" aluminum cast drive wheels offer excellent maneuverability
- Comfortable 22" wide captain seat has swivel and folding capabilities with adjustable head and backrest
- Aluminum footplate with flip-up height and angle adjustability provides various comfort positions
- Programmable controller with a wide range of selections to suit the needs and demands of different users.
- Non-programmable controller also available
- Colors Available: Red, Blue
- Options: Elevating Legrests, Oxygen Tank Holder, Power Seat Lift, Cane & Crutch Holder, Rear Foldable Basket, Walker Holder, Canopy
Details and Specifications for the Merits P301 Gemini Powerchair
- Weight Capacity - 450 lb
- Max. Speed - 5 mph
- Range - 16.8 mi.
- Turn Radius - 21"
- Ground Clearance - 4"
- Length - 41.3"
- Width - 23.5"
- Seat Height from Ground - 24.5" to 26.5"
- Motor - DC24V, 240W(Rating)/ 950W(Max)
- Controller - PG VR2 60A
- Battery - 12V/ 22NF x 2pcs
- Charger - 5A off-board
- Gradient - 12°(375lb)/ 10°(450lb)
- Caster - 210 x 70 PU tire
- Drive Wheel - 14"(3.00-8) foam filled tire
- Brake - intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes
Manual and Videos for the Merits P301 Gemini Powerchair
Warranty for the Merits P301 Gemini Powerchair
18 Month limited parts warranty on electronic controller and drive train component
Six Month Battery Warranty
Extended Service Plans Details
- Effective date starts when product is purchased by the customer
- Contracts can only be purchased at the point of sales (can’t be purchased after the fact)
- Contracts are valid on scooter and standard power wheelchairs
Service Plan Cover Labor Costs
- During the contract period specific parts costs are covered under warranty, these parts and time periods are specified in the owner’s manual
- After parts warranty has expired there may be charges for any additional parts needed.
What is Not Covered Under War-ranty
- Any damage or issue that was caused by product misuse. Misuse is outlined in the product own-er’s manual
- Instructional use of product
- Programming to customer's needs
- Adjustments or fittings to meet customer’s needs
- Issues regarding, fabric, tires or any wear-and-tear components
- Shipping Damage or product set-up
Procedure for Requesting Service
- Customers should call Merits Health Products to request service at 1-800-963-7487
Information needed to process Service Call
- Model and Serial Number
- Customer’s name, address and phone number
- A detailed description of issue
- Customer should discontinue use of product immediately upon discovery of problem
- Technical service will enter all information and request a technician dispatch
- The closest technician will be contacted and given a work order to complete the repairs
- Field service jobs are typically set up in 24-48 hours of initial request
- The customer is contacted within 24hrs of the job being set-up to advise them who will be calling to schedule a home visit.
- If there is no technician in the area one will be recruited. This process can take up to 5-7 busi-ness days depending on the location.
- Upon receipt of parts the technician will con-tact the customer to set-up an appointment that.