Harmar AL225 Axis II Lite
The AL225 Axis II Lite offers powered rotation as well as lifting with a reduced weight capacity for smaller scooters and power chairs.
AL225 Axis II / 2-Axis Inside Lift
Fully Powered Inside Lift
A medium capacity, economical version of Harmar’s AL425 2-Axis lift for transporting various mobility devices.
Double axis lift offers powered rotation and lifting, with adjustable arm height.
Dual axis for powered rotation and lifting
Adjustable arm height
Weather-resistant hand control; wireless option available
Passenger side standard; driver side available
Offset post allows the mobility device to be safely unloaded on the side of the vehicle
- Easy-to-grip base with soft, non-slip rubber coating
- Backlit buttons for night use
- Built-in LED flash light to assist with visibility while loading
- On-Off button with shut-off timer to prevent unintended activation
- Magnetic backing for convenient stowage — elevated from water in trucks
- Attractive, modern aesthetics
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
Details and Specifications for the Harmar AL225 Axis II Lite
|Lifting capacity||250 lbs|
|Accommodates|| Manual wheelchairs
|Installed Weight||55 lbs|
|Included Accessories||Universal base adapter,|
|Powered|| Power lifting
|Arm Height||30" - 40"|
|Adjustable Length||21" – 32"|
|Available Options|| Battery pack
Manual and Videos for the Harmar AL225 Axis II Lite
Brochure: Brochure Link