Harmar AL6000 Hybrid Platform Lift
MSRP $4,495.00 MSRP $4,495.00 What's this? $3,430.00Price as configured
AL6000 is ideal for transporting your valuable mobility device inside your vehicle, protected from the harsh elements.
The AL6000 and AL6000HD are ideal for transporting your valuable mobility device inside your vehicle, protected from the harsh elements. This hybrid powerhouse features sliding aluminum rails for smooth performance and increased load capacity. And despite its compact stowed dimensions, the lift features a 36" vertical travel from the cargo area to the ground and is remote control operated.
In many cases, the AL6000 or AL6000HD can be installed on existing vehicle hardware (for the third-row seating).
Designed for high-capacity, intelligent installation, and wide-ranging loading distances, the AL6000 series is the premier choice for carrying a mobility device inside vans and SUVs.
- Carries virtually all standard power chairs & scooters
- Weatherproof, remote hand control (wireless option available)
- Allows continued use of second row seating; no drilling required in most vehicles
- No scooter or power chair modifications
- Most compact unit on the market!
- Allows continued use of second row seating
- Compatible with most minivans and SUVs
- Remote hand control with built-in flashlight and magnetic back
Details and Specifications for the Harmar AL6000 Hybrid Platform Lift
|LIFTING CAPACITY||350 lb|
|INSTALLED WEIGHT||160 lb|
|PLATFORM SIZE||28.5" x 38", 28.5" x 45" (with 7" wheelcradle)|
|SECUREMENT||4 cam buckles|
|AVAILABLE OPTIONS||Battery pack
4 self-tensioning Q'Straint retractors
Wireless key fob
Manual and Videos for the Harmar AL6000 Hybrid Platform Lift
Owners Manual: Owners Manual Link
Brochure: Brochure Link
Warranty for the Harmar AL6000 Hybrid Platform Lift
3 YEARS TRANSFERABLE MANUFACTURER′S WARRANTY
Write Your Own Review
Customize & Buy