Harmar AL215 Axis I Single Axis Inside Lift
Harmar’s AL215 is an efficient and economical solution for transporting smaller, lighter power chairs and scooters.
AL215 Axis I Value Inside Lift
Powered lifting and manual rotation helps load the mobility device. An offset post allows the mobility device to be safely unloaded to the side of the vehicle. Other convenient features include adjustable base and arm height with boom arm strap. Includes weather-resistant hand control.
Smaller vehicle space? New EZ-Detach Seatback accessory converts power chairs to a lower profile to fit more easily into small cargo areas. Includes easy-turn handles, weight-distributing handle bar for easy removal and replacement.
Also Compatible with Truck Lift Applications
- Light duty, economical yet effective solution
- Manual rotation with mechanical stop
- Extremely adjustable base and arm height with adjustable boom strap
- Standard installation is for Passenger side. For Driver side option the DS01 must be included.
- Weather-resistant hand control
- Integrated, offset post allows mobility device to be delivered to the side of the vehicle
- Docking device included
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
Details and Specifications for the Harmar AL215 Axis I Single Axis Inside Lift
Lifting capacity - 250 lb
Operation - Power lifting and rotation
Installed Weight - 42 lb
Adj. Boom Height - 30" - 40"
Adj. Lifting Strap Length - 22" – 34"
Boom Pitch - 5 degrees
Adj. Rotation Limit - Yes
Warranty - 3-Year Transferable
Manual and Videos for the Harmar AL215 Axis I Single Axis Inside Lift
Brochure: Brochure Link