Safepath BigHorn Threshold Ramp
BigHorn™ Ramps modify existing thresholds from 1 1/4″ up to 1 1/2” and offer slip-resistant protection and visual appeal.
BigHorn™ Ramps use advanced recycled composite technology offering the newest in safe, light-weight residential threshold transitions with heavy load capabilities. Designed for superior slip-resistance, our StoneCap™ Coating technology incorporates ceramic coated quartz crystals, offering an enduring surface that is UV stable and guaranteed not to crack or fade.
BigHorn™ Ramps modify existing thresholds from 1 1/4″ up to 1 1/2” and offer slip-resistant protection and visual appeal. This recycled plastic composite technology is unique in that it conforms to the substrate for modest crowns and slopes at the threshold, making this the only 100% recycled ramp that is extremely durable and self-molds to the front and base of the threshold.
Unlike metal or aluminum, BigHorn™ Ramps will not freeze or become slippery in wet or cold environments. In addition, molded mitered ends provide a high quality finished product desirable enough for the most discerning homeowners. Included at no charge is a complete set of peel-and-stick adhesive tape for immediate installation.
BigHorn™ Ramps are available in many attractive colors including Antique Bronze, Black, Brick Burgundy, California Sand, Dusted Cappuccino, Granite Grey, Nutmeg Brown, Silver Sand and Terra Cotta.
SafePath™ Products are all manufactured out of recycled materials and are all Made in the USA!
- Includes molded flares and traction pads for safety
- First patented 100% recycled lightweight plastic threshold ramp
- Safest surface in threshold design, much safer than aluminum
- Peel-and-stick tape for immediate installation
- Perfect for wheelchairs, scooters and electric chairs
- Can be vertically cut for height adjustment and notched to accommodate door jambs
- Slope complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Details and Specifications for the Safepath BigHorn Threshold Ramp
|Product SKU||Dimensions (h) x (d) x (w)||Weight (lbs.)|
|BHR 1110||1-1/4” H x 12-1/4” D x 42” L||12.5|