Pride VivaLift! Radiance Large-Tall Power Recliner
VivaLift!® Radiance Power Recliner with True-Infinite position, standard Heat, wireless phone station, hideaway cup holder, USB Charger, footrest extension and battery backup.
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Muscle tightness melts away in the warming comfort of the VivaLift!® Radiance Power Recliner. The Radiance Collection is the first in its class to offer three heating pads, and with the VivaLift! true infinite positioning, you can take your relaxation experience to the next level.
With three heating pads located in the shoulder, lumbar and seat, warm yourself up as you sink into the overstuffed, contoured cushions of the VivaLift! Radiance.
Warmth complements the true infinite positioning
True infinite positioning gives you precision and articulated control over each component of your power recliner separately, including the footrest, backrest and headrest. Set your recliner to favorite positions like Trendelenburg and zero gravity, or come up with your own with infinite position combinations.
Extra hideaway convenience features
With the VivaLift! Radiance Collection, you’ll find a hideaway cup holder and wireless phone charger built into the armrests. Because the ultimate power recliner experience includes far more than just sitting, lounging and snoozing.
Some of the best parts of the VivaLift! collection includes controllable lumbar support, power headrest, footrest extension, and the standard lithium battery backup.
Take your comfort into your own hands with the new ergonomically designed toggle remote that has two programmable memory position buttons. It’s easy for you to obtain maximum comfort with just the touch of a button. This hand control also features a USB port to conveniently charge your smart devices.
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- Standard Heat System with three conveniently located heat pads in the shoulders, lumbar and seat regions of the chair
- New! Ergonomically designed toggle remote
- New! True-infinite positioning enables the backrest and footrest to move independently from one another so that a variety of positions can be reached
- Hideaway wireless charging station conveniently charges your phone
- Hideaway cup holder keeps your beverage close at hand
- The power headrest lifts your head, neck, and shoulders for maximum support
- The upward lift offers convenient stand assist for getting in and out of the recliner
- The power lumbar enables you to personalize you comfort
- The footrest extension allows you to relax and stretch out completely
- The backrest moves up and down independently to help you find the perfect position
- Lithium battery backup ensures your recliner is operational when the power goes out
- Available in four sizes Petite Wide, Small, Medium, and Large/Tall
- Standard fabrics: Canyon Silt, Ocean, Walnut Steel
New Toggle Remote
- Easy-to-use toggle in the middle of the remote performs the up/down and recline positions
- Heat System
- On/off button
- Two programmable memory position buttons
- Find your desired position, hold down the two memory buttons at the same time until the remote starts flashing
- When the remote starts to flash, press one of the memory buttons to save your favorite position
- Repeat the same steps to set the second memory position
- Adjust the power lumbar, headrest functions independently with a touch of a button
- Convenient USB charger port allows you to charge your smart device
Details and Specifications for the Pride VivaLift! Radiance Large-Tall Power Recliner
|Model||VivaLift!® Tranquil- PLR-3955LT|
|Position||True-Infinite Chaise Lounger|
|Height Range||6' and above|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor||21.5"|
|Top of Back to Seat||31"|
|Back Style||Deluxe Biscuit Back|
|Fully Padded Chaise||Yes|
|Seating Type||Total Comfort|
|Distance From Wall||21.5"|
|Overall Chair Width||40"|
|Chair Weight||178 lbs.|
|Warranty||7- Year Prorated|
|Fabric Options||Silt, Walnut, Ocean, Steel|
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust or saw dust, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
Manual and Videos for the Pride VivaLift! Radiance Large-Tall Power Recliner
Warranty for the Pride VivaLift! Radiance Large-Tall Power Recliner
FREE 1 Year In Home Service Contract
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
NOTE: Pride reserves the right to replace only the part of the steel lift mechanism that may be defective.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY (ELEGANCE & SPECIALTY COLLECTIONS)
For the first four (4) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Wood Frame
- Hand Control
- Scissor Mechanisms
For three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.