Pride Maxima 3 Wheel
The Maxima scooter combines outstanding performance and elegant styling together with rugged construction for an increased weight capacity of up to 500 lbs!
FDA Class II Medical Device*
This scooter has a new look. Strength and confidence define the Maxima 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter. In Pride's lineup, it has the greatest weight capacity of 500 pounds and you get mileage of up to 19.8 miles per charge. Even with those impressive range specs, Pride’s industry-leading engineers managed to squeeze top speeds of 5.8 mph in the Maxima 3-Wheel.
When it comes to rider experience, we’ll start with the 22-inch captain's style seat with headrest. Adjustable armrests and a limited recline of up to 106 degrees let you find the perfect upright position for your ideal comfort.
Three wheels give you some of the best maneuverability in the heavy-duty mobility scooter class. With a 49-inch turning radius, you can easily navigate tighter corners.
Solid tires that can never go flat. The Maxima 3-Wheel makes it simple to start your journey with a 5-point swivel seat that turns you, the rider, toward the side of your mobility scooter to easily step off. On top of that, low deck clearance puts your feet closer to the ground.
It’s fully loaded with more standard features than before, including a rearview mirror, infinite position tiller lever, USB charger, a seatbelt and a full LED light package featuring a front headlight, turn signals, and rear taillights.
Includes a FREE 1-Year In-Home Service Warranty. Simply call Scooter Direct and we will arrange for a technician to come to your home for repair.
Highlights of the Pride Maxima Heavy Duty
- 500 lb weight capacity
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand
- Non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- Full LED light package include front headlights, turn signals, and rear taillights
- New! Infinite position tiller lever (mech lock)
- Durable and stylish front and side bumper are designed to reduce and prevent damage to your scooter shroud
- XLR battery charger on tiller
- 22"x18"-20" High-back black vinyl, depth adjustable, limited recline, 4-point swivel seat and 7" headrest with 3" of adjustments
- USB mobile device charging port built into tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable electronic devices
- Optional power elevating seat provides an additional 6.25" of height to access cabinets, countertops and other out-of-reach items
- FREE Accessories Included
Summary Specs of the Maxima 3 Wheel
- Top Speed: 5.8 MPH
- Driving Range: 19.8
- Turning Radius: 49"
- Carrying capacity: 500 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 130.3 lbs.
- Total Weight: 256.5 lbs.
Ideal uses for the Pride Maxima model SC900
- For those looking for more power for higher weight capacity
- Best use is inside where doorways are 28" or larger
- Outside use for heavier persons, even up hills
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
Details and Specifications for the Pride Maxima 3 Wheel
|Number of Tires||3|
|Front Tires2||3.6"x10.5" Solid|
|Rear Tires2||3.6"x10.75" Solid|
|Maximum Speed9||Up to 5.8 mph|
|Ground Clearance2,3||2.5" at motor|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range2||22.1” – 24.1” "; 22.32"-28.56" w/PES|
|Seat-to-Deck Range2||17.13" - 19.13"; 17.36"-23.61" w/PES|
|Standard Seat Type||Depth - adjustable High-back
Materal - Black Vinyl
Seat Size - 22" W x 18"-20" D2
|Weight Without Batteries2,6||183.5 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece2||NA (unit does not disassemble)|
|Battery Weight7||36.5 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements8||Gel, 58Ah, NF-22|
|Per Charge Range (max)9,10||Up to 19.8 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|HCPCS Code||K0802- Group 1 Very Heavy Duty|
|Color Options||Garnet Red (matte); Ocean Blue (matte)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on electronics;
2-year limited on drivetrain;
6-month limited on batteries
|1 Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%.
3 Does not account for anti-tip clearance.
4 Width of base (not including seat).
5 Battery weight not included.
6 Includes standard seat weight.
7 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
8 Deep cycle (AGM or gel cell type recommended).
9 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp- hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
10 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
Manual and Videos for the Pride Maxima 3 Wheel
Warranty for the Pride Maxima 3 Wheel
In-Home Labor Warranty- 1 year
Frame – Lifetime
Seat frame – 3 years
Electronic components – 2 years
Drivetrain – 2 years
Batteries – 6 months
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative ofPride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.