Merits Pioneer 4 Heavy Duty Scooter
Most popular 4 Wheel model with on-board charger,take apart frame, height and width adjustable arms, headlight, adjustable steering column, adjustable seat height, fold down back,anti tip rear wheels, aluminum allow wheels, side reflectors, rear seat pocket, and horn.
Headlights and Captain Sliding Seat
- This Merits scooter has High-torque drive train allows for increased power and maneuverability.
- Flip-up armrests with height, width & angle adjustability for more comfort.
- Steel bumper protects shroud from scratches and serves as a lift handle, with anti- tippers.
- One-piece frame design/ Sliding captain seat
- Headlight, tail lights, turn signals & hazard lights
- Colors available: Red
- Flat Free Tires
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
- Loop Tiller with Mech-a-Lock quick adjustment
- New tiller with Mech-a-Lock; angle can be easily adjusted by cylinder for setting the right driving position and for easily getting on and out of the vehicle.
- Free Tiller Cover
- Free Rearview Mirror
- Tiller Charger Port
- Merits mobility scooter has a left hand mirror
- Power Elevating Seat Option (Available in Red Only)
- 5" of Electric Elevation
- Available only on Red Scooter color
Details and Specifications for the Merits Pioneer 4 Heavy Duty Scooter
|Driving Range||18 mi.|
|Max Speed||5 mph|
|Battery Type||12V / U1 x 2 pcs|
|Motor||DC 24V, 250W (Rating) / 915W (Max)|
|Max Climbing Angle||10°|
|Weight Capacity||400 lb|
|Total Weight||189 lb|
|Seat Dimension||20" Wide x 18" Deep|
|Seat Height from ground||22" - 25"|
|Seat Height from deck||16" - 19"|
|Controller||Dynamic Rhino 2 120A|
|Charger||Dynamic Rhino 2 120A|
|Front wheel||10" Foam filled tire|
|Rear wheel||10" Foam filled tire|
|Battery||26 lb X 2|
|Brake||Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes|
Manual and Videos for the Merits Pioneer 4 Heavy Duty Scooter
Warranty for the Merits Pioneer 4 Heavy Duty Scooter
18 Month limited parts warranty on electronic controller and drive train component
Six Month Battery Warranty