Merits P321 EZ-Go Travel Powerchair
The Travel-Ease Regal/ Easy -go light weight powerchair is the next generation take-apart powerchair with effortless disassembly.
The EZ-Go Deluxe holds up to 300 lbs and has an extended travel range of up to 12 miles. This travel-friendly power wheelchair can be broken down into 3 parts, making it easy to transport in the trunk of a vehicle or store away. The EZ-G0 Deluxe is a great option if you’re looking for a power wheelchair that can be used indoors or for traveling.
- Super light and easy disassembly for storage and transportation
- Wireless electronic connector
- Ideal as personal secondary portable power wheelchair
- Compact size to easily fit into the trunk of most cars
- Ultra strong steel frame with limited lifetime warranty
- Adjustable height armrests
- Ergonomic mid-back seat for additional back support: 18”W x 16”D x 18”H
- Higher weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Quick connect feature for easy assembly and transportation
- 22 Ah batteries for extended range
- Colors Available: Standard:Red, Blue Deluxe: Pink, White and Turquoise
Details and Specifications for the Merits P321 EZ-Go Travel Powerchair
|18" - 20"
|Wt of Heaviest Pc
|Per Charge Range
|up to 12 miles
|DC 24V, 90W
|Battery Size (2)
|8" foam filled
|Pink, White, Turquoise
Manual and Videos for the Merits P321 EZ-Go Travel Powerchair
Brochure: Brochure Link
Warranty for the Merits P321 EZ-Go Travel Powerchair
18 Month limited parts warranty on electronic controller and drive train component
Six Month Battery Warranty
Extended Service Plans Details
- Effective date starts when product is purchased by the customer
- Contracts can only be purchased at the point of sales (can’t be purchased after the fact)
- Contracts are valid on scooter and standard power wheelchairs
Service Plan Cover Labor Costs
- During the contract period specific parts costs are covered under warranty, these parts and time periods are specified in the owner’s manual
- After parts warranty has expired there may be charges for any additional parts needed.
What is Not Covered Under War-ranty
- Any damage or issue that was caused by product misuse. Misuse is outlined in the product own-er’s manual
- Instructional use of product
- Programming to customer's needs
- Adjustments or fittings to meet customer’s needs
- Issues regarding, fabric, tires or any wear-and-tear components
- Shipping Damage or product set-up
Procedure for Requesting Service
- Customers should call Merits Health Products to request service at 1-800-963-7487
Information needed to process Service Call
- Model and Serial Number
- Customer’s name, address and phone number
- A detailed description of issue
- Customer should discontinue use of product immediately upon discovery of problem
- Technical service will enter all information and request a technician dispatch
- The closest technician will be contacted and given a work order to complete the repairs
- Field service jobs are typically set up in 24-48 hours of initial request
- The customer is contacted within 24hrs of the job being set-up to advise them who will be calling to schedule a home visit.
- If there is no technician in the area one will be recruited. This process can take up to 5-7 busi-ness days depending on the location.
- Upon receipt of parts the technician will con-tact the customer to set-up an appointment that.