Karman S-2512 Ergo Flight Ultralightweight Wheelchair
MSRP $1,317.00 MSRP $1,317.00 What's this? $884.00Price as configured
The Ergonomic series provides the perfect shape to fit the human body to relieve pressure, increase stabilization, weight distribution and lower the risk of pressure sores and scoliosis.
- Lightest T6 Alu manual propel Wheelchair on the market!
- Karman wheelchair has a patented s-style ergonomic seat frame
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Only 14.5 lb.
- Built in Silver Aegis Anti-bacterial Cushion
- Fixed Armrests w/Concaved Armpads
- Pocket Behind Backrest – Box Dim: 32″ x 12 1/4″ x 29 1/2″
- 6” x 1” Polyurethane Front Casters
- 18” x 17” or 16″ x 17″ Seat Width
- S-Style Ergonomic Seat
- Attendant brake standard
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Only 19.8 lbs. (w/o footrests)
- Folding Backrest/Folding Seat for Transporting in Vehicle or Travel
- The Karman Ergo Flight Wheelchair has a detachable footrest
- 20” Rear Polyurethane, High Tread, Flat Free Wheels
- Weight Capacity of 220 lbs
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver
Aegis Microbe Shield Difference
- Providing protection against bacteria, fungus and related odors.
- Controls or eliminates objectionable odors, unsightly stains, and product deterioration.
- Does not create the environment that causes adaptive micro-organisms.
- Does not rub off or migrate onto the skin.
- The confidence of more than 25 years of safe and effective use.
- No arsenic, tin, heavy metals, or polychlorinated phenols.
- Used successfully in high performance applications where safety and performance are paramount such as clean room garments and medical fabrics.
Details and Specifications for the Karman S-2512 Ergo Flight Ultralightweight Wheelchair
|HCPCS Code||K0004 *|
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||18 1/2 inch.|
|Back Height||17 1/2 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||25 inch., 27 inch.|
|Folded Width||15 inch.|
|Overall Length||38 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||19 lb.|
|Weight Cap||220 lb.|
|Shipping Dimensions||31″ L x 31″ H x 14″ W / 30 lbs.|
|Options & Accessories
|AEIGIS® Treated Seat and Back Cushion||Standard – Built In
|Memory Foam Cushions||Optional|
|UV Resistant Canopy||Optional|
|Rigidifying Push Bar||N/A|
|Frog Leg Suspension||N/A|
|Quick Release Wheels||Optional|
Manual and Videos for the Karman S-2512 Ergo Flight Ultralightweight Wheelchair
Warranty for the Karman S-2512 Ergo Flight Ultralightweight Wheelchair
Limited lifetime on frame, 1 year on parts.
Write Your Own Review
Customize & Buy