Karman Lightweight Heavy Duty Wheelchair
This heavy duty wonder from Karman is composed of high-quality, high-strength 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum, features flip-back armrests and is extremely lightweight.
The chair comes standard with padded height-adjustable flip-back armrests with side panels and provides the user with the option of choosing either swingaway or elevating legrests. The durable construction is complimented by a high-grade flame-retardant, breathable nylon upholstery and for the user's safety, adjustable toggle wheels locks and adjustable-length anti-slip footplates.
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame with powder coat finish
- Padded, contoured height adjustable flip-back armrests with side panels
- Folding backrest
- Swingaway footrests or elevating legrests
- 8" x 2" heavy-duty flat-free polyurethane casters
- 24" x 1" heavy-duty flat-free spoke wheels with polyurethane tires
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- Adjustable-length anti-slip footplates
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
Aegis Microbe Shield Difference
- Providing protection against bacteria, fungus and related odors.
- Controls or eliminates objectionable odors, unsightly stains, and product deterioration.
- Does not create the environment that causes adaptive micro-organisms.
- Does not rub off or migrate onto the skin.
- The confidence of more than 25 years of safe and effective use.
- No arsenic, tin, heavy metals, or polychlorinated phenols.
- Used successfully in high performance applications where safety and performance are paramount such as clean room garments and medical fabrics.
Details and Specifications for the Karman Lightweight Heavy Duty Wheelchair
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Weight||35 lbs., 40 lbs.|
|Seat Width||20", 22"|
|Armrest Height||9" - 11"|
|Overall Width (open)||28", 30"|