Hold N Go Electric Lift
The Hold 'N' Go Electric Powered Carrier is ideal for easy loading and unloading scooters.
Fully Powered, Model US218 Hold 'N' Go Electric Lift
Ideal for transporting scooters with a very fast and easy load and unload!
This lift supports up to 350 lbs, comes with Hold Down Arm for several length scooters, up to 24" of lifting possible, easy push button operation and many more features. No need for any manual lifting! The large 48” X 28” platform accommodates most scooters.
This model is available for Class 2 and Class 3 hitches Depending on your vehicle, it may be necessary to install air shocks due to the added weight. Works on long scootes like the CM-36 and EW-36 Fast Mobility scooters.
Model US218 Hold ‘N’ Go Features & Benefits
- Your choice of Platform Design
- Fully automatic using the motors push button.
- Hold Down Arm for securing 3 or 4 wheeled scooters
- 350lb weight capacity
- Switch box for easy operation
- For use with 1-1/4” and 2” hitches
- Automatically folds up when scooter is not loaded
- Manual crank included
- 48” X 28” usable platform
- Includes 21 foot wire harness with 30 Amp resettable circuit breaker
- Provides 24" of Lifting height
- Swing away option available
- Can Accommodate scooters up to lengths of 62” with our accessory # 484 (large cradle add on)
- Model 166 Cover
- Model 225 Wiring kit
Includes two 30 foot 12Ga. wires, two ring terminals, two female and male terminals and instructions. Used when wiring directly to the battery.
- Model 414 Height Adapter
Provides additional height adjustment of the carrier for taller vehicles.
Weight 7 lbs -For class 2 or 3 Hitches
- Model 220 License Plate Kit
Why the Model US218 Hold ′N′ Go Electric Carrier?
Several wheel positions to accomodate the most popular scooter models.
This lift has an automatic hold down arm to keep the scooter in place while in transport.
The durable and reliable Model US218 Hold N Go Electric Carrier comes with a (3) years manufacturers’ warranty (see details).
The Model 130 Swing Away features one handed operation and requires no locking pins, allowing you to easily swing away the Model US218 Hold ‘N’ Go Carrier from your vehicle’s trunk, lift gate or tail gate.
Details and Specifications for the Hold N Go Electric Lift
Model 210 Lift ‘N’ Go Product Specifications
- Weighs 95 lbs
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Accomondates 3 or 4 wheeled Scooter
- No ratchets required
- 24" of possible ground clearance for smooth traveling
- Automatically folds up in stowaway position
- Includes 21' wire harness with 30 amp resettable circuit breaker
- Can accommodate 1 1/4" or 2" square hitch receiver
Model 130 Swing Away Product Specifications
- Swing Away weight: 34 lbs
- Swing Away + Lift N Go weight: 127 lbs
- Weather-resistant powder coat finish
- Available for Class 2 and Class 3 hitches
Manual and Videos for the Hold N Go Electric Lift
Owners Manual: Owners Manual Link
Brochure: Brochure Link
Video: Video Link
Warranty for the Hold N Go Electric Lift
We offer a 3 Year Transferable Limited Warranty!
Every effort has been made to insure high quality in material and workmanship of our products. Manufacturer warrants all products to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for three (3) years from date of original purchase.
EXCEPTIONS: 1 year warranty on all Electrical components including motor and actuator. All custom orders have a 90~day warranty. Model 015, The Manual Carrier carries a 1 year warranty only.
CARRIERS: All carriers are warranted to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for three (3) years from date of original purchase when used in accordance with manufacturer installation and operating instructions. This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, misuse, accident, or use of unauthorized attachments or modifications. Protective finish coating on carriers is not guaranteed in as much as the manufacturer is not responsible for the use (abuse or natural wear and tear) of the product. The manufacturer and/or selling agents of carriers will not be responsible in any way for damage to, or loss of, item(s) being carried or falling from carriers or damages said item(s) may cause on or off carriers. All shipping charges for parts under warranty must be prepaid by the customer.