Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter
The Bellavita is built with high-quality, recyclable lightweight plastic. This makes our product easy to transport and stow away – and ideally suited for use in the home or away.
Motor and control electronics are completely water tight
The Bellavita is built with high-quality, recyclable lightweight plastic. This makes our product easy to transport and stow away – and ideally suited for use in the home or away.The lithium-ion battery is located in the hand control. The hand control itself can float in the water. The drive motor and control electronics are completely water tight, so you can use the Bellavita even with the shower on.
The sturdy frame dismantles, enabling the seat to be raised or lowered from 6 cm to 48 cm (2.4 to 18.9 in) height. The lifting rod lifts and lowers the seat surface when the user pushes the up and down buttons.
The drive unit with integrated backrest can be folded down for removal and automatically locks in to the seat base when the lift is raised. This prevents unintentional tilting of the backrest. Intelligent power control ensures that the lift can only be lowered if sufficient power is available to raise it again.
- The lightest bathlift on the market at only 20.5 lbs
- The Bellavita lowers to 2.3" Seat height reaches 18.8" for deeper tubs
- The backrest reclines to 50º at its lowest position
- Completely tool-free set up makes it easy-to-install and operate When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage
- Watertight hand control floatsThe easy-to-use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the hand control
- Two-piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transportPadded seat and backrest provide added comfort
- Washable hygienic covers are sold separatelyHygienic cutaway and slimline profile for easy handling
- 4 quick-release suction cups for anti-slip bath baseHeadrest available as an option
- Simplify transfers, positioning and rotating when using your bath lift with a Vitaturn Swivel and Transfer Aid
- Suction cups adhere to smooth surfaces only, and not textured surfaces
Details and Specifications for the Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter
|Backrest Dimensions||25.1" (H) x 12.5" - 14.1" (W)|
|Backrest Reclines||50 degrees|
|Baseplate Dimensions||12.2" (W) x 22" (L)|
|Load Capacity Max.||300 lbs.|
|Seat Dimensions||13.7" (W) x 16.5" (D) x 22.4" (L)|
|Shipping Weight||25.3 lbs.|
|Sitting Height||2.3" - 18.8"|
|Total Weight (excl. hand control)||20.5 lbs.|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
Manual and Videos for the Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter
Brochure: Brochure Link