Pride Victory 10 Four wheel
The Pride Victory 10 delivers high performance operation, all-new features and Feather-touch disassembly
FREE Large Rear Basket, Cup Holder, Safety Flag and Cane Holder
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Pride Victory 10 4 wheel scooter
delivers the high performance operation and feature rich design of all
Victory scooter models. Easy disassembly, Pride low-profile tires,
back-lit battery gauge, and wraparound delta tiller and standard U1
batteries together make the Pride Victory 10 an excellent value.
The Pride Victory 10 4-wheel has an impressive list of features plus the excellent reliability of a Pride scooter. The Delta tiller is great for those with limited hand dexterity and it is more comfortable and easy to use for those with hand control issues.
Includes 1 Year National In-Home Service Warranty
Highlights of the Pride Mobility Victory 10 four wheel scooter
- Feather-touch disassembly means you can pack quickly for transport
- Stylish and lightweight, low profile, non-scuffing wheels
- Quick Release connection for each battery
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Four 10" x 3.5" Front and Rear Tires
- Includes pinchless hinges and eight position seat rotation
- FREE Accessories Included
Summary Specs of the Victory 10 scooter
- Top Speed: 5.25 MPH
- Driving Range: 15.5 Miles
- Turning Radius: 54"
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Carrying capacity: 400 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 61 lbs.
- Total Weight: 185 lbs.
Ideal uses for the Pride Victory 10, 4 wheel model SC710
- Mid-size unit works inside and outside on firm surfaces
- Heavier Duty unit with greater weight capacity.
- More stability than the 3 wheel model for outdoor use
- Great for shopping or hospital visits
- Excellent reliability and warranty
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
Details and Specifications for the Pride Victory 10 Four wheel
Victory® 10 4-Wheel
|Overall Width of Base**||22.25"|
|Front Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.3 mph|
|Ground Clearanc||2" at motor, 1.5" at anti-tip, 3.1" at side deck|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.5"-22"|
|Seat Type||Foldable, Molded Plastic (18"x17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||17.5-19"|
|Battery Weight||24 lbs. each (U-1)
32 lbs. each (40AH)
|Battery Requirements||(2) U1 or (2) 40AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 16 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5A (U-1)
Off-board, 5A (40 AH)
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Battery Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||61 lbs. (Front Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0801 - Group 1 Heavy Duty|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-year limited on Drivetrain
|The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
Manual and Videos for the Pride Victory 10 Four wheel
Owners Manual: Owners Manual Link
Brochure: Brochure Link
Warranty for the Pride Victory 10 Four wheel
In-Home Labor Warranty- 1 year
Frame – Lifetime
Seat frame – 3 years
Electronic components – 2 years
Drivetrain – 2 years
Batteries – 6 months
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative ofPride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.