Pride Victory 10 Three wheel
The Pride Victory 10 delivers high performance operation, all-new features and Feather-touch disassembly
FREE Rear Basket and Cup Holder
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Pride Victory 10 delivers the high performance operation and feature rich design of all Victory scooter models. Easy disassembly, Pride low-profile tires, back-lit battery gauge, and wraparound delta tiller and standard U1 batteries together make the Pride Victory 10 3-wheel scooter an excellent value.
The Pride Victory 10 3-wheel scooter has an impressive list of features plus the excellent reliability of a Pride scooter. The Delta tiller is great for those with limited hand dexterity and it is more comfortable and easy to use for those with hand control issues.
Includes 1 Year National In-Home Service Warranty
Highlights of the Pride Mobility Victory 10 three wheel scooter
- Feather-touch disassembly means you can pack quickly for transport
- Stylish and lightweight, low profile, non-scuffing wheels
- Quick Release connection for each battery
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Includes pinchless hinges and eight position seat rotation
- FREE Accessories Included
Summary Specs of the Victory 10 scooter
- Top Speed: 5.25 MPH
- Driving Range: 15.5 Miles
- Turning Radius: 42"
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Carrying capacity: 400 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 54.5 lbs.
- Total Weight: 181 lbs.with U1 Batteries / 197 lbs with 40AH Batteries.
Ideal uses for the Pride Victory 10, 3 wheel model SC610
- Mid-size unit works inside and outside on firm surfaces
- Heavier Duty unit with greater weight capacity
- More stability than the 3 wheel model for outdoor use
- Great for shopping or hospital visits
- Excellent reliability and warranty
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
Details and Specifications for the Pride Victory 10 Three wheel
|Model||Victory 10 3-Wheel|
|Front Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.3 MPH|
|Ground Clearance||3" at mid frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||22.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.5"-22"|
|Seat Type||Foldable, Molded Plastic (18"x17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||17.5-19"|
|Battery Weight||24 lbs. each (U-1)
32 lbs. each (40AH)
|Battery Requirements||(2)U1 or (2)40AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 15.5 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5A (U-1)/
Off-board, 5A (40 AH)
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||54 lbs. (Front Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0801 - Group 1 Heavy Duty|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
Manual and Videos for the Pride Victory 10 Three wheel
Owners Manual: Owners Manual Link
Brochure: Brochure Link
Warranty for the Pride Victory 10 Three wheel
In-Home Labor Warranty- 1 year
Frame – Lifetime
Seat frame – 3 years
Electronic components – 2 years
Drivetrain – 2 years
Batteries – 6 months
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative ofPride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.