Pride LC358S 3-Position Lift Chair
3-Position, Full Recline, Chaise Lounger
FDA Class II Medical Device*
The Heritage Collection of lift chairs brings comfort and reliability to your relaxation routine. The Heritage line offers a broad range of options for customization. Choose from a wide range of size configurations to find one that best suits your body type.
More than a dozen fabric options give you flexibility in choosing one that complements your living space and personal style. Premium options on most models include a built-in USB charger for your mobile devices. Heat and massage* is a luxury feature also available on some Heritage models for increased relaxation.
The option to add a lithium backup battery gives you confidence that, when the power goes out, you can still relax and get back up again uninterrupted.
- Industry-first hand control with USB charger port (not available when adding optional heat and massage)
- Standard head & arm covers
- Standard large dual pockets
- Easy to remove back
- USB remote with charger port
- Industry-first Total Comfort Seating features a unique spring design and one-piece soft foam seat for outstanding relaxation
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013)
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9' cord
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- 7-year prorated warranty
- Rolled armrest
Details and Specifications for the Pride LC358S 3-Position Lift Chair
User Height Range: 5'3" & Below
Seat to Floor: 19"
Seat Depth: 19"
Seat Width: 18"
Top of Back to Seat: 24"
Back Style: Button Back
Fully Padded Chaise: Yes
Recline Positions: 3-Position
Additional Options: Heat and Massage, Footrest Extension, First Up
Footrest Extension: Standard
Seating Type: Total Comfort Seating - Unique spring design and a one-piece soft foam seat for outstanding relaxation.
Distance From Wall: 18"
Overall Chair Width: 35"
Chair Weight: 118 lbs.
Warranty: 7-Year Pro-rated
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust or saw dust, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
Manual and Videos for the Pride LC358S 3-Position Lift Chair
Brochure: Brochure Link
Warranty for the Pride LC358S 3-Position Lift Chair
FREE 1 Year In Home Service Contract
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
NOTE: Pride reserves the right to replace only the part of the steel lift mechanism that may be defective.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY (HERITAGE COLLECTION)
For the first three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Wood Frame
- Motor Hand
- Control Scissor
For four (4) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fourth year: 35% off suggested retail price
- Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.