Drive Medical Cobalt Travel Powerchair
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $1,459.00
Easy Disassembly for Travel. The new Cobalt is a light weight, easily transportable power wheelchair. The Cobalt can be quickly disassembled into three pieces.
- Full-size performance in a lightweight, easily transportable Cobalt power chair.
- Can be disassembled quickly and easily with the removal of a single bolt with the included tool.
- Programmable controller with common connectors are easy to service and set up can be personalized for individuals with special needs.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm for additional flexibility.
- Flat-free non-marking tires offer no-service, worry-free travel.
- Motor assemblies offer easy clutch operation, allowing the chair to be placed into "freewheel" mode, which can be helpful for transport.
- Seat swivels and features a fold-down backrest.
- Seat is height adjustable from 20" to 23".
- Removable armrests with adjustable height and width are great for positioning and support and are adaptable to size and need of user.
- Flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to client without having to remove the arm assembly.
- Padded arm rests offer comfort plus durability.
- Rear anti-tip wheels for added safety.
- Footplate can be flipped up out of user’s way and adjusted in height and angle.
- Armrest storage pouch included.
- Armrest-mounted reflectors improve the chair’s visibility.
- This Drive Medical power chair has a standard positioning belt for added user security.
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Top Speed||4 mph|
|Maximum Range||8 miles|
|Dimensions||38.5” (L) x 24” (W)|
|Floor-to-Seat Height||20" - 23"|
|Seat Dimensions||18” (W) x 15” (D)|
|Controller||Dynamic Shark 40A|
|Motors (2)||24V x 120W x 4700 rpm|
|Batteries (pair)||12V x 21AH|
|Caster Wheels||8” x 2” Solid|
|Drive Wheels||9" x 3" Flat-free|
|Base Weight||74 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (pair)||28 lbs.|
|Seat Weight||19 lbs.|
|Total Weight||121 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece Weight||52 lbs. (Front Section)|
|Warranty on Frame||Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components||14 months|
|Warranty on Batteries||6 months|
* This information is not intended to be, nor should it be considered billing or legal advice. Providers are responsible for determining the appropriate billing codes when submitting claims to Medicare Program and should consult an attorney or other advisor to discuss specific situations in further detail.
** MSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price represents what the price is for "each - individual unit". It does not include optional equipment and accessories that may be available for this product.
14-month Peace of Mind Protection Plan
Lifetime warranty on power chair frame
One year limited warranty on electronic controller and drive train component
Six Month Battery Warranty