VersaHaul Manual Carrier Standard
This carrier is designed for those who wish to take their mobility scooter or power wheelchair with them on trips but do not have the room to put the scooter in their car, van or SUV. This carrier's long ramp allows an able companion to roll the scooter up the ramp. The carrier can be stored in the upright position when not in use and can be stored in multiple tilted positions.
Tough powder coat finish
- 61 in. center folding ramp
- Ramp easily lock into a folded upright position with spring pull locks
- Ramp folds into a flat position when not in use
- Ramp can be removed
- Carrier tilts up when not in use.
- Carrier comes standard with both class II and class III/IV hitch inserts.
- 14 slots for tie down hooks
- Tough powder coat finish
- Tray has a 46.5 in. x 27.75 in. of carrying area
- Model Number: VH-MS
- Description: Mobility scooter carrier
- Approx. Shipping Wt.: 115 lbs.
- Carrying Capacity Unit: 500 lbs.
- Length of carrier tray (inner): 46.5 in.
- Width of carrier tray (inner): 27.75 in.
- Pin hole to tray edge (folded): 4.25 in.
- Height of carrier tray: 4 in.
- Length of ramp: 61 in.
- Width of ramp: 27.5 in.
- VH-MS Instruction Booklet
- Anti-tilt locking device
- Carrier tray
- Center folding ramp
- Ramp bracket
- Class II stinger (1-1/4 in)
- Class III stinger sleeve (2 in)
- Safety Lanyard
Details and Specifications for the VersaHaul Manual Carrier Standard
Manual and Videos for the VersaHaul Manual Carrier Standard
Owners Manual: Owners Manual Link