TriLift Mobility Carrier
Slimmer profile, lower weight and tilting feature all in one lift for one low price. Lift System For Scooters Or Powerchairs and It is the ONLY lift than can carry mobility devices heavier than 400 lbs.
No Straps, No Platform, More Ground Clearance.
Fits Most Vehicles, Scooters & Powerchairs
TRILIFT is an innovative breakthrough in scooter and power chair transportation solutions. It’s small size and weight help to minimize interference with your vehicle’s operation. Trilift’s lifting capabilities are compatible with all scooters on the market today. Featuring smart and user friendly operation along with quick and easy disassemble for convenient storage.
- No Bulky Heavy Platform
- Slimmer Profile Unmatched by any other Lift
- Locks Automatically
- No Cumbersome Straps or Clamps to Mess with
- More Stable - You will hardly know it′s there even when driving on rough roads.
- Lowest Weight - Weighs half as much as a typical platform lift weighs making it easier to install or transfer from one vehicle
- The Most Ground Clearance - This advantage will allow you to load your scooter or powerchair in the garage and have enough clarence to back out into the street
- Simpler Design- One person can assemble and install in less time then what a conventional platform lift requires
- Less Maintenance - Simple and secure design almost eliminates service comebacks
- Easiest to Load - You will love its simplicity
How it works?
- TRILIFT is built with 2 parts.
- The 1st part is the lift; It mount into a car receiver Hitch. The Lift has a male triangle that can go up and down.
- The 2nd part is the Bracket. It has a female triangle channel, to fit on the male triangle. the Bracket is custom designed to bolt-on the scooter, or wheel chair permanently.
- When pushing the lift down switch, the male triangle will go all the way down, close enough to the ground; Drive your scooter so that the female bracket on scooter, will fit on top of the male lift triangle.
- When you push the switch up, the lift will grab the bracket and the scooter and lock it together.
- With our patented triangular interlocking design Trilift will make your scooter transportation a breeze.
"The Trilift unit is extremely stout. I did not expect it to be so solid. Yes, I know it has to be very strong to hold the chair, but the thickness of the metal and the size of the bolts are all impressive. The photos do not do it justice."
"I tried 4 different types of scooter lifts for my van & researched many more. After looking at & trying all of the others I happened to find the trilift. I ordered a trilift & sent the others back.It is the handiest piece of equip. I have ever purchased. I can not see why anyone would consider using any other outside the vehicle lift."
Details and Specifications for the TriLift Mobility Carrier
Heavy Duty TriLift
|Lift Height||42" - 55"||45" - 60"||45" - 60"||45" - 60"|
|Lift Weight||49.6 lbs||56 lbs||56 lbs||60 lbs|
|Load Capacity||145 lbs||210 lbs||300 lbs||450 lbs|
|Space required behind vehicle without mobility device||10"||11"||11"||11"|
|Cycle Load time||45 Seconds||55 Seconds||55 Seconds||55 Seconds|
|Docking Bracket size||7"||7"||9.5"||9.5"|
|Docking Bracket Weight||10-15 lbs||15 - 20 lbs||15 - 20 lbs||25 - 30 lbs|