Prowler Heavy Duty
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $2,599.00
All-terrain, heavy duty mobility scooter with good speed and comfortable captains seat. Includes Free Cover, Rearview Mirrors, Shipping and In-Home Service Warranty
Call (800) 987-6791
For Over the Phone "Exclusive" Offers
Drive Medical Prowler Scooter
Go anywhere…meet any challenge New generation, ergonomic handle and controller makes handling easier and more comfortable. Its exceptional quality makes it a great value!
- 500 lbs weight capacity
- Front and rear wheel suspension
- Reclining, foldable 360° swivel Captain′s
- Chair w/ headrest
- 23 miles estimated travel range
- 12° maximum incline
- 0-7 mph variable speed control
- Safety package: lights, horn, turn signals, mirrors and hand brake
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Pneumatic tires
- ActiveCare by Drive Medical
- 23 mile maximum range excellent for outdoor use.
- Adjustable speed up to a maximum of 7 mph is great for outdoor use. Speed is controlled in two ways, primarily from the speed pot on the control panel, but also more subtly by the throttle pressure.
- 12 inch pneumatic drive wheels plus front and rear suspension for the most comfortable outdoor ride.
- Higher ground clearance for navigating rougher outdoor terrain.
- Additional hand brake for use when extra-quick stops are necessary.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller allows the user to position the controls at the most comfortable angle and depth.
- Ergonomic controls make it easier for someone with limited strength or dexterity to handle the scooter. The throttle allows for left- or right-hand operation. The foam covered handle is easy to grip.
- The standard, full back Captain’s Seat adds comfort to stylish looks.
- The seat is height adjustable by repositioning the seat post, which has 4 height settings. Additionally the seat can be repositioned forward or backward by using the auto-style seat release and slides.
- Seat features 360 degree swivel to aid in entering and exiting the scooter.
- Seat back features 25° of recline.
- Adjustable height headrest allows the user to position to a position and angle that is most supportive and comfortable.
- Removable, flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle for a broad range of adjustments.
- Standard safety package includes headlight, horn, turn signals and dual rear view mirrors.
Expand your horizons for up to 23 miles to go anywhere and take advantage of every wonderful opportunity in life! New generation ergonomic handle and control panel make handling a breeze. Place the infinitely adjustable tiller and controls precisely where you need them for optimal comfort and ease of operation. Front and rear wheel suspension and pneumatic tires provide an extra measure of comfort on long distance rides. This Prowler heavy duty mobility scooter is loaded with great quality and added safety features that will provide years of dependable service and safer travel. Ample 26" width passes through tight spaces with ease. It′s quality you can live with!
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Top Speed||7 mph|
|Maximum Range||23 miles|
|Dimensions||26” (W) x 51" (L)|
|Floor-to-Seat Height||25" - 28"|
|Seat Dimensions||20” (W) x 20” (D) | 22” (W) x 20” (D)|
|Motor||24V x 650W x 4350 rpm|
|Batteries (pair)||12V x 50AH|
|Brakes||Electromagnetic & Drum|
|Front Wheels||12" x 3.5" Pneumatic|
|Rear Wheels||12" x 3.5" Pneumatic|
|Base Weight||140 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (pair)||66 lbs.|
|Seat Weight||55 lbs.|
|Total Weight||261 lbs.|
|Warranty on Frame||Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components||14 months|
|Warranty on Battery||6 months|
* This information is not intended to be, nor should it be considered billing or legal advice. Providers are responsible for determining the appropriate billing codes when submitting claims to Medicare Program and should consult an attorney or other advisor to discuss specific situations in further detail.
** MSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price represents what the price is for "each - individual unit". It does not include optional equipment and accessories that may be available for this product.
- 14-month Peace of Mind In-Home Service Warranty
- Lifetime warranty on power chair frame
- One year limited warranty on electronic controller and drive train component
- Six Month Battery Warranty
love my scooter
Review by debra
Value Quality Price