Pro Pool Lift
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $5,145.00
INDEPENDENTLY CERTIFIED ADA COMPLIANT
Concrete imbedded anchor system
The Pro Pool Lift™ is an ADA compliant specialty pool product used to provide handicap access in aquatic therapy and residential / commercial water recreation.
The Pro Pool Lift™ is arguably the most technically advanced pool access lift available on the market today.
The Pro Pool Lift™ features a compact design, rechargeable 24 volt battery, stainless steel construction, and a UV resistant powder coat finish.
In addition to the low-profile design, the Pro Pool Lift™ does not intrude into the pool when NOT in use and includes submergible remote control handset, dual flip up arms, flip-up footrest, an adjustable lap belt and optional headrest.
If you are looking to keep your deck clear and anchor free, then incorporating our Portable Kit will allow you to place the Pro Pool Lift™ almost anywhere on the deck! The 24v battery unit lifts up to 400 lbs.
Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty.
Anchor, battery, and charger included.
Ships truck freight fully assembled and ready for installation.
Actual weight 115 lbs, shipping weight approx. 200 lbs.
• Low Profile / unobtrusive design
• 400 lbs lifting capacity
• Rechargeable low voltage 24- volt battery operation
• Stainless Steel Construction
• Durable epoxy powder coated finish
• Dual flip up arm rests
• Submergible remote control
• Flip up footrest
• Adjustable lap belt
• Concrete imbedded anchor system
• Wall mounted battery charger
• Five year warranty
• Provides for easy and safe ADA compliant access
• Works on most in-ground pools
• Easy installation and operation
• Convertible to a completely portable lift
• Chest straps
• Extended mounting plates
• Wood deck anchor system
• Protective cover
• Wheel kit
• Portable conversion kit
- 400 lbs lifting capacity
38” overall height
25.5” overall width
18” seat width
- 6”-14” set back range