FREE Shipping, Large Scooter Cover, Rear Basket, Rearview Mirror, Safety Flag, Cup Holder and In-Home Parts and Labor Warranty
Rugged and built to last, the Wrangler® is everything you want in an outdoor scooter! Equipped with front and rear suspension, this aggressive scooter is designed for cruising on walking trails or driving around your property. Enjoy total visibility with complete LED lighting. With a user-friendly console and dual hydraulic brakes for added safety, the Wrangler is the perfect way to embrace life in the great outdoors!
Highlights of the Pride Wrangler Scooter
- User friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Standard with (1) rearview mirror
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, rear backup sensor LED lights and directional signals
- XLR charging port on tiller
- Hydraulic hand brake
- Deluxe reclining, Pillow top, Captain's Seat with slide and swivel
- Air-Filled, Tubless, 14.5" Tires
- Full Lighting Package for safety
- Two 12V 75AH Batteries; Optional 100AH Batteries
- FREE Accessories Included
- Free In-Home Warranty
Summary Specs of the Pride Wrangler Mobility Scooter
- Top Speed: 11.4 MPH
- Driving Range: 22.6 Miles| 29.4 with 100AH Batteries
- Turning Radius: 94.75"
- Ground Clearance: 5.5
- Carrying capacity: 350 lbs.
- Total Weight: 274 lbs with Batteries
Ideal uses for the Pride Wrangler model MV600
- Off-road, rough terrain included
- Long travel distances
- Very comfortable on, or off-road, due to suspension and air tires
- Commercial Indoors use is possible
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
Details and Specifications for the Pride Wrangler
|Front Tires||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 11 mph at 350 lbs., Up to 11.4 at 200 lbs.|
|Ground Clearance||5.5" at motor|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||30"-31.5"|
|Seat Type||Pillow-top, limited recline, 48.6 lbs., black vinyl, width 18.5", depth 16.5"|
|Battery Weight||2 (75 AH) 48 lbs. ea.
2 (100 AH) 60 lbs. ea.
|Battery Requirements||(2) (75 AH)
Optional (2) 100 AH
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 18.6 miles at 350 lbs., Up to 22.6 miles at 200 lbs.
Up to 24.2 miles at 350 lbs. (100 AH), Up to 29.4 miles at 200 lbs. (100 AH)
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8A|
|Suspension||Front & Rear (CTS Suspension)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Desert Sand, Stone Grey|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||219 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)|
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
6-months on battery
Warranty for the Pride Wrangler
In-Home Labor Warranty- 1 year
Frame – Lifetime limited
Electronic components – 2 years
Drivetrain – 2 years
Batteries – 6 months