Pride VivaLift! Tranquil 2 - PLR-935 Petite Wide Power Recliner
Power Lift & Recline with Infinite Layflat, Lumbar and Headrest. Lithium Battery Backup, Convenient USB Remote and Footrest Extension
FDA Class II Medical Device*
The Tranquil Collection of power lift chair recliners puts the power of customized relaxation in your hands. It starts with size and color selection and ends with you adjusting your lift chair to achieve personalized support and comfort.
Once you’ve chosen from one of four different sizes to fit your exact height and width, picked the color, it’s time to settle in and explore a whole new world of customized comfort.
The remote gives you control over the power headrest for neck and shoulder support and lumbar control lets your body decide just how much cushion your lower back needs. The reclining backrest moves independently of other components so you can keep your feet or head and shoulders elevated while leaning back to snooze or sitting up when unexpected guests interrupt your afternoon nap.
Extra features include a USB charger port in the remote to charge your smart device from your seat and a lithium backup battery so you no longer have to worry about getting stuck in your chair if the power goes out (trust us, this might not seem like an issue until it absolutely becomes an issue).
Get full operational control of your chair, including raising it to the standing position, all from the lithium backup battery.
At Pride Mobility, we don’t just strive for superior comfort and performance, we have aesthetics in mind, too. That’s why the Tranquil Collection of lift chairs sports an elegant faux leather design that is absolutely beautiful.
Tranquil 2 - PLR-935 Features:
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- New! Ergonomically designed toggle remote
- New! True infinite positioning enables the footrest to be raised above your heart, backrest and footrest to move independently from one another so that a variety of positions can be reached
- The power headrest lifts your head, neck, and shoulders for maximum support
- The upward lift offers convenient stand assist for getting in and out of the recliner
- The power lumbar enables you to personalize you comfort
- The footrest extension allows you to relax and stretch out completely
- The backrest moves up and down independently to help you find the perfect position
- Lithium battery backup ensures your recliner is operational when the power goes out
- Standard fabrics: Astro Brown, Astro, Grey, Astro Mushroom
New Toggle Remote
- Easily use the toggle in the middle of the remote to perform the up/down and recline positions
- Two programable memory position buttons
- Find your desired position, hold down the 2 memory buttons at the same time until the remote starts flashing
- When the remote starts to flash press one of the memory buttons to save your favorite position
- Repeat the same steps to set the second memory position
- Easy-to-use buttons adjust the power lumbar, headrest functions independently
- Convenient USB charger port allows you to charge your smart device
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Details and Specifications for the Pride VivaLift! Tranquil 2 - PLR-935 Petite Wide Power Recliner
VivaLift!® Tranquil- PLR-935PW
|Position||Infinite Lay Flat, Relaxed, Reclined, Upward Lift|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor||18"|
|Top of Back to Seat||24.5"|
|Fully Padded Chaise||Yes|
|Seating Type||Total Comfort|
|Distance From Wall||12.5"|
|Overall Chair Width||36"|
|Chair Weight||143 lbs.|
|Height Range||5'3" and below|
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Manual and Videos for the Pride VivaLift! Tranquil 2 - PLR-935 Petite Wide Power Recliner
Warranty for the Pride VivaLift! Tranquil 2 - PLR-935 Petite Wide Power Recliner
FREE 1 Year In Home Service Contract
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
NOTE: Pride reserves the right to replace only the part of the steel lift mechanism that may be defective.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY (ELEGANCE & SPECIALTY COLLECTIONS)
For the first four (4) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Wood Frame
- Hand Control
- Scissor Mechanisms
For three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.