Pride Oasis LC580iL Lift Chair
Infinite-Position, Zero gravity, Trendelenburg Chaise Lounger
FDA Class II Medical Device*
The Oasis brings a new level of comfort to Pride's Infinity Collection. Overstuffed padding provides elegant comfort and design, while contoured seating and pocketed coils deliver individualized support and relaxation. Features include infinite-position sleep recline, zero gravity and Trendelenburg positioning, unique quad pocket design for extra storage and an easy-to-use hand control with USB charger port.
- Premium furniture grade laminate/hardwood frames for added
strength and durability
- Contoured memory foam seating and pocketed coils offer individualize comfort and support
- Sinuous no-sag back springs combine durability with just the right amount of flexibility for personalized comfort
- Overstuffed biscuit back design provides body-conforming comfort
- Specially designed arms afford a luxurious feel and firm support
- Industry-exclusive quad pocket design offers extra storage – easy access top pockets provide convenient storage for your hand control and other devices
- Easy-to-use hand control with USB charger port (not available with Heat and Massage)
- Removable filling allows for custom lumbar support
- Headrest and armrest covers included
Details and Specifications for the Pride Oasis LC580iL Lift Chair
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs.|
|User Height Range||5'9" - 6'2"|
|Seat to Floor||21"|
|Top of Back to Seat||29"|
|Back Style||Biscuit Back|
|Fully Padded Chaise||Yes|
|Recline Positions||True-Infinite position, Zero gravity, Trendelenburg|
|Additional Options||Deluxe Heat and Massage|
|Seating Type||Pocketed Coil Springs with Memory Foam Topper|
|Distance From Wall||21"|
|Overall Chair Width||39"|
|Chair Weight||132 lbs.|
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust or saw dust, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
Manual and Videos for the Pride Oasis LC580iL Lift Chair
Warranty for the Pride Oasis LC580iL Lift Chair
FREE 1 Year In Home Service Contract
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
NOTE: Pride reserves the right to replace only the part of the steel lift mechanism that may be defective.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY (ELEGANCE & SPECIALTY COLLECTIONS)
For the first four (4) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Wood Frame
- Hand Control
- Scissor Mechanisms
For three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.