Pride Go Go LX with CTS 3-Wheel
Best 3-wheel Travel scooter with Front and Rear Suspension!
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Go-Go® LX with CTS (Comfort-Trac Suspension) brings a new level of performance features and value to travel mobility. Featuring CTS independent front and rear suspension, sleek style, feathertouch disassembly and standard lighting, the Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension is the most advanced travel product available.
Scooter Direct supplies a FREE 1 Year In-Home Service Warranty.
Highlights of the Pride Go Go LX 3 wheel scooter
- CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear independent suspension)
- Standard LED lighting
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in Red and Blue
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Charging Port on Tiller for convenience and on Battery Pack
- FREE Accessories Included
Summary Specs of the Pride GoGo LX portable mobility scooter
- Top Speed: 4.4 MPH
- Driving Range: 5.9 Miles
- Ground Clearance: 1.5" at motor
- Turning Radius: 33.5"
- Carrying capacity: 300 lbs.
- Heaviest Part: 37 lbs. (Front Section)
- Total Weight: 105.4 lbs
Ideal uses of the Go Go LX model SC50LX
- Maximum comfort for a Portable Mobility Scooter
- Optimal for those with back pain
- Inside and outside, paved surfaces preferable
- Easy disassembly for travel without a scooter lift
Call (800) 987-6791
To Speak with a Mobility Specialist Now!
Details and Specifications for the Pride Go Go LX with CTS 3-Wheel
Go-Go® LX with CTS Suspension 3-Wheel
|Overall Width of Base**||20.5"|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4.4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||0.75" at anti-tip|
|Front Tires||2" x 8" solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" solid|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.75"-22.25"|
|Seat Type||Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic (17"x17")|
|Battery Requirements||(2) 12AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 8 miles (12AH)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Red and blue interchangeable shroud panels|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||37 lbs.|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.25"-17.25"|
|Battery Weight||9 lbs. Each (Battery pack 20 lbs.)|
|Suspension||CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-year limited on Drivetrain
|The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
Manual and Videos for the Pride Go Go LX with CTS 3-Wheel
Warranty for the Pride Go Go LX with CTS 3-Wheel
In-Home Labor Warranty- 1 year
Frame – Lifetime
Seat frame – 3 years
Electronic components – 2 years
Drivetrain – 2 years
Batteries – 6 months
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative ofPride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.